1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 2 Injuries

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by I Peench, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG]

^PUSSY

HB Giovanni Bernard 98 overall
    Broken Wrist-out for the season.

This guy is bugged or something, I swear. Good injury rating (actually progressed from last year), yet he gets hurt every game. Was out 12 weeks last year with broken ribs, and got hurt in 5 games this season (all just out for the game injuries).

Tried subbing him a lot more this year to keep him fresh, but to no avail. Just an injury prone douche salad.

[​IMG]

The good news? His NFL draft stock is dropping.

The bad news? His NFL draft stock is dropping, and I might have to put up with this migraine of a man one more season.

Bucs is breathing a huge sigh of relief. Baron doesn't care, seeing as he figures he'll beat me by 30 points anyways. JFace907 is grinning, knowing he jinxed him in the podcast.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I know the feeling I Peench I tried the same thing with Malcolm Agnew. The only difference is that he will be back in 4 Weeks to get hurt one more time lol

4. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Definitely frustrating

6. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Lost our slot, Rickey Marvray for four weeks, that was against Utah, I should have him back by the time I go through my three-week user stretch though. Lot of playing time for FR Richard Townsend because of it though.