Season 2 Injuries

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by I Peench, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG]

^PUSSY

HB Giovanni Bernard 98 overall
    Broken Wrist-out for the season.

This guy is bugged or something, I swear. Good injury rating (actually progressed from last year), yet he gets hurt every game. Was out 12 weeks last year with broken ribs, and got hurt in 5 games this season (all just out for the game injuries).

Tried subbing him a lot more this year to keep him fresh, but to no avail. Just an injury prone douche salad.

[​IMG]

The good news? His NFL draft stock is dropping.

The bad news? His NFL draft stock is dropping, and I might have to put up with this migraine of a man one more season.

Bucs is breathing a huge sigh of relief. Baron doesn't care, seeing as he figures he'll beat me by 30 points anyways. JFace907 is grinning, knowing he jinxed him in the podcast.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I know the feeling I Peench I tried the same thing with Malcolm Agnew. The only difference is that he will be back in 4 Weeks to get hurt one more time lol

4. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Definitely frustrating

6. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Lost our slot, Rickey Marvray for four weeks, that was against Utah, I should have him back by the time I go through my three-week user stretch though. Lot of playing time for FR Richard Townsend because of it though.