Season 2 is Here

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Season 2 is Here

Let me know who you guys want to play or else Im just going to stuff user games where I see fit.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

i really have no preference as far as user games go, except i would like to not play one in week one.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

So you want a cpu game or a bye

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I also do not want to play a human opponent in week 1. I would prefer my first game be against a CPU opponent if possible. Only played 2 or 3 games with my team last year and need 1 more to get ready for big human matches.

Don't care who I play after week 1.

5. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I think that South Florida and Louisville or Alabama wanted a piece of the Irish and I am down with that plus another user game if need be to bring me to 3 or 4.

6. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

I'll play Notre Dame again this season, we can even play in South Bend again this year if you want.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Unless Louisville really really wants them, I'll play the Irish in Week 1.

8. Juggernautblitz

WEEK 1??? Damn, give me a week to get used to this squad. Seriously, I will take on all comers, whenever, but would prefer a week or so because I am used to running with GT and more of an option attack. If week 1 is all that works though, cool with me.

9. Papa Perry

As far as the rest of the schedule goes. I would like my bye weks spread out and I wanna play the last week of the season for sure. Preferably a home game for recruiting purposes

10. Papa Perry

I'll take you week 15 if thats cool with you Jugg. I need to get acclamated with my new team aswell. But I prefer to play a very talented ND either the beginning of the year or end of the year. Do you mind coming to Tampa?

11. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

Louisville's 1st game should be a home game against Kentucky so no I don't want the Irish on week 1.

12. Juggernautblitz

That works for me Papa.

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

There was still about four or five guys who hadnt set to ready yet. Im going to hold the advance until tomorrow night. It'll give you more time to check out all the recruits you will have to face when coming to Baton Rouge in future seasons.

14. Juggernautblitz

I don't have much room to talk since I am ND but damn LSU has a ton of top recruits interested. I see some good recruiting battles this year.

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Season 2 is a go. Everyone has 3 user games except Notre Dame. I scheduled them west virginia and pittsburgh so hopefully we can find a user for one of those teams.

16. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

uh huh! suuuuure! LSU just happens to be coming to Doak Campell stadium in week 2?? Does this have something to do with losing out on the Mark Britton sweep stakes? LSU looking for some payback? FSU will be ready to battle