Season 2 is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, Oct 14, 2010.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Season 2 is up

I will work on the North vs South battles before the weekend. They start in week 2.

This is for two extra scholarships this time around.

Mike

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I had a badass game last night, only for the wire to screw me on my recap. And I can't wait to play cuse in week 2. Great job with the schedules man.

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Thanks Bob. The schedules were tough, but I feel I was fair. If anybody has any complaints, TOO BAD!!! :D If you didn't post you wanted to play somebody, I didn't get it added. I also tried to keep all rivalry games intact. BTW, for the guys that didn't show for offseason, it is done, and we are on season 2. Either show up, or you are out of here. Pink slips can appear magically.

Mike

4. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

mike the magician!!! yeah man, great job on the scheds man...only compliant is that i start off with a bye, i wanna play nooooooowwwwwww lol!

5. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

Good work on the schedules H22... Appreciate the work you put in!

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I know, but with you being in the ACC, and those idiots starting the conference play so early, plus user games I had to work around that, it screwed me altogether. I tried, but magic only goes so far against those red padlocks on the schedules. LOL

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Thanks guys, I was surprised how well my layout worked that I made before even looking at the schedules. Everybody should have 6 home and 6 road games. I also got all but 2 users 4 user games. They would be Georgia (most likely being dismissed) and FSU (He will have one in the CCG if he makes it).

Mike