*Season 2 Off Season* (all info will be posted here)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

*Season 2 Off Season* (all info will be posted here)

new invites are sent (im hosting the dynasty for the time being)..please retire from yorks (if he hasnt already retired it) before DLing the new file so there are no issues.

We will start the off season at 9:15ish pm central (10 EST) night. Please be on around 9, I will not wait for anyone once 9:15 comes around.

Everything will be posted here. For position changes, for the sake of knowing (I know no one will do anything cheesy), post your position changes.

Since I can't voice chat with everyone online because of my connection issues, I will be sending message to everyone when we advance to the next stage. I'd like for everyone to post on here while we are doing the off season online. Please post if you were able to persuade you guys leaving to stay, please post your position changes, schedule requests, questions, etc.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Players Leaving​

Ball State:
    1. Freshman MLB Daniel Purcell 74 OVR (wants to transfer to Troy)
    2. Sophomore FS Joshua Howard 65 OVR (wants to transfer to Bowling Green)

Bowling Green: none

Buffalo: none

Central Michigan:
    1. Freshman DE Rich Phillips 76 OVR (transferred to UConn) - this MFer started for me every game, a four star recruit I picked up in the off season last year. what a bitch!

2. Freshman CB Josh Alford 74 OVR (transferred to Bowling Green) - This MFer started every game to as my nickle back!!! what the fuck. Shrike, you are getting a pretty good corner in this guy...he's not super fast, but he's got very good man and zone skills. you bastard!!

ECU: none

Houston:
    1. Freshman SS Thomas Bates 73 OVR (wants to transfer to Colorado State)
    2. Freshman K Daniel Wilson 71 OVR (wants to transfer to Arizona) - wants to play for the team who thought it'd be cool to kick a FG as time expired on me when they already had the game won?!?! Let that douche bag go!!

Kent State:
    1. Freshman TE Tyler Arend 65 OVR (wants to transfer to Buffalo)

Northern Illinois: none

Rice: none

Southern Miss:
    1. Junior WR Deandre Brown 96 OVR (Pro Draft)
    2. Junior QB Austin Davis 91 OVR (Pro Draft)

Tulsa:
    1. Junior QB GJ Kinne 87 OVR (Pro Draft)
    2. Freshmen TE Bobby Mueller 70 OVR (wants to transfer to Wyoming)

UCF:
    1. Junior CB Darin Baldwin 89 OVR (Pro Draft)
    2. Junior HB Brynn Harvey 90 OVR (Pro Draft)

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Transfer Requests

Ball State:

Bowling Green:

Buffalo:

Central Michigan:

ECU:

Houston:

Kent State:

Northern Illinois:

Rice:

Southern Miss:

Tulsa:

UCF:

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Recruiting

Make sure you are going off the numbers posted in this thread. I will save a file of each week to check for any violations.

Week 1:

Week 2:

Week 3:

Week 4:

Week 5:

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Position Changes

Ball State:

Bowling Green:

Buffalo:

Central Michigan:

ECU:

Houston:

Kent State:

Northern Illinois:

Rice:

Southern Miss:

Tulsa:

UCF:

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Training Results

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Cut Players

If you are UNDER 70 you can not cut anyone.
    If you are AT 70 you can cut one player.
    If you are OVER 70 you can cut to 70.

Ball State:

Bowling Green:

Buffalo:

Central Michigan:

ECU:

Houston:

Kent State:

Northern Illinois:

Rice:

Southern Miss:

Tulsa:

UCF:

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Schedule Requests

Ball State:

Bowling Green:

Buffalo:

Central Michigan:

ECU:

Houston:

Kent State:

Northern Illinois:

Rice:

Southern Miss:

Tulsa:

UCF:

9. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Actually, Murk, it is B Milley who is coaching BG and thus he who stole your CB. Dub can have my garbage TE but I doubt he'll waste a roster spot.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

mother fuck...I know that, but I really hope I didnt make that error on other things..ahhh

11. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

So we are doing this tomorrow? Thursday right? or are we still on for tonight.

12. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

I thought it was WED night at 10:00EST

13. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

We're doing this tonight I thought.

14. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Tonight.

WHAT THE HELL with my QB wanting to go pro? Could mean the ushering in of the Shavodrick Beaver era (86SPD, 85THP/85THA :D). Mueller doesn't shock me but I'll try to keep him (despite signing 2 more TE's).

15. b milley

b milley Walk On

If I had Beaver I'd let my QB go pro if he wants. That guys a beast. Too bad he went to Tulsa instead of going to play for my Wolverines.

16. Jman

I will say this...there is an ongoing inner struggle right now lol.

Murk (or whomever), I get to recruit replacements for those that go pro this year don't I?

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

no...

idk, that gets kinda complicated...
    don't you remember me saying that's why we aren't going to recruit to 70...because transfers and transfers coming in fuck up the numbers..

so just stick with what you've got..

idk..should I change it? I wasn't expecting my 4 star freshmen DE to transfer, but i think Ill be alright

----------------

WE ARE ON TONIGHT!! 9:00 CENTRAL; 10:00 EASTERN

18. Jman

I remember some discussion. I was just curious because if he goes pro I'm left with one QB on my roster and don't want a walk-on lol...would I get the scholly back next year?

I will say this...I have the perfect offense if it is the Shavodrick show...with no Flex my friends...:D

**In addendum....I won't be accepting any transfers this year, it just will not help me...even if it is a QB**

**Also, also....lol....can I pitch a position change now? I have a 54 OVR HB with blazing 68 speed that so happens to be 85 THP and 85 THA haha.

19. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

no, these are not "roll over" schollys.. lol

Are you telling me you are completely out of schollys right now? If a QB is a necessity, I'd drop someone and recruit a guy..

or put one on your board...and if someone commits elsewhere give the QB a scholly.

20. dub

dub Banned

I will be on tonight.

I always had a question regarding the scholly's.

If I can't pick up a 4 or 5 star for a certain year, does that mean I lose that option, or does it roll over. I am playing with Buffalo, It's not like it's automatic to pick up good players...

21. Jman

Oh I planned on it...I just hate losing scholly's (especially to walk-ons) haha....but, it happens.

22. Jman

Well...it'll be a new look offense for Tulsa with Charles Clay graduating and G.J. Kinne opting for the big time 6th round money he'll get in the NFL despite Coach Miles throwing everyhting he had into keeping him.

70 OVR TE Mueller did decide to return however.

23. b milley

b milley Walk On

guys as much as i really want to be around tonight i don't know if its gonna happen. i'm exhausted football practice was a bitch tonight and i feel like shit. i'll try to get the first couple weeks of recruiting in and after that i dunno. just giving you guys a heads up. if i'm not around don't wait for me.

24. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Hey Murk....Last night I did the players leaving process, is all that null, or did you save it from that point? And Ill see yall at 9

25. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Ok I am not trying to upset the boat but I just don't understand the problem with taking the ships of the transfers that are leaving or the ships of the guys going pro and using them in the offseason recruiting time. I have two guys leaving I did not know they were leaving or why they are leaving they both got time this year but they are so now I have 14 ships out already and with two guys leaving I will not get those ships back. There are new guys out there I was not recruiting a K and now I have to take a walk on instead of recruiting one. Or are you telling me I have to drop one of my already recruited guys and try to sign a K? I think we should recruit to 70 each year. You go over you suffer the recruiting penalty. Why punish the team for a guy who wants to transfer or go pro? I have 69 ships this year but only 14 seniors leaving. I have two transfers so instead of 14 ships available I should have 17 but that is just me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.