Season 2 OFFSEASON SCHEDULING! **ALL READ**

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Jman, Oct 31, 2011.

?

Offseason Night. what works?

1. Wednesday Night

72.7%
  2. Thursday Night

54.5%
  3. Friday Night

27.3%
  4. Saturday Night

18.2%
  5. None - Step by Step offseason advances

45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

OK, I want to do this in one night if AT ALL possible (as 95% of other leagues do).

With us advancing to bowls today, we should be good to go to off-season and the carousel by WEDNESDAY.

Answer the poll as to what night would be best, form there POST a time.

If we HAVE to do it in phases, we will make due but with SUPER STRICT advance windows as I will NOT have another 5-6 day offseason.

IXI DECAY IXI
    Baron
    Hokie Effect
    GatorJes
    GMangs
    annil8tion
    Dwreck
    Coacher
    Matthew Keves
    ChuckDzzNutz
    papaloke

If you don't post up, your opinion won't matter because we can't read you mind! hehe

2. Jman

Multiple votes ARE allowed.

3. Jman

Please post after you vote.

And if you are one of the clowns that like to vote in polls they are not a part of, fuck off.

4. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

friday night works best for me because I'm home quickly and will actually be able to stay with the happenings for once xP

5. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

I vote for Wednesday night. The sooner the better. The best time for me is anytime after 10pm Eastern.

6. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I voted for Wed or Thurs . . . Fri Night's out for me since I have a HS football broadcast down in Marion County, but I suppose I could do it really late. Saturday's usually aren't likely for me as I'm off causing mischief somewhere. I also voted for the day by day advances, as that's fine with me as well.

7. Jman

You and your mischief! hehe

I too would prefer wednesday if possible as I'm in the earlier the better for us to get to the next season bandwagon. But, we'll see how everyones heart is beating about it first.

8. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

This week is nuts for my with my regional boss in for a budget review and busy at night. I voted for step by step, strict windows are fine. I could maybe do it later on Wednesday, like after 11 pm Eastern.

9. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

I voted for anytime but Wednesday but could do wed. if it's after about 930 or so EST. I have softball playoffs before that. The other days are cool, though not wanting to do saturday night for obvious reasons.

10. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I can do any day BUT Friday. Friday I have my HS Football TV show (playoffs baby!). Thursday I would prefer not to as that's usually a night for me and my friends but if everyone wants Thursday I can do it. But Wednesday will totally be the best. Any time after like 6 p.m. EST Wednesday works for me.

11. Jman

Nudge nudge, we need more input people. Leaning towards Wednesday now...

The carousel is my biggest concern. I could of course start a conversation with all of us for cell numbers so I could text job opportunities to everyone and wait until I get replies. The carousel will be the main tricky part, that's the biggest reason I was shooting for a singular night.

12. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

the text idea sounds really good, then we could get it all pretty quick and we dont all need to sit around at the same time

13. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

The text idea sounds good.

14. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

JMan . . . just start a groupme group bro. We need one anyway.

15. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Text is fine. What time are you thinking on Wednesday? That would be the only day I might be able to do it depending on time and when I can get out of work.

16. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

I voted for Wed, Thurs, or step by step.

Wed I would prefer early in the day if possible, cause I usually go in for overtime if there are spots. I leave for work at 9:15 pm eastern if I get on.

Thurs would be the best. I won't even attempt to go in for overtime cause I will be watching the Redbull game at 11 eastern. So anytime Thurs except for during the game.

17. Jman

Tell me more. I put the app on my phone, does EVERYONE need the app or if I get all of the phone contacts do I just put them in?

I read a bit about it but since you've used it you could probably explain it better.

I'm thinking for sure now the carousel will be done via text (I will even look up roster questions you might have about potential offers if you can't hop on) so I can do it in a pretty solid timeframe if everyone can at least text me back and the we will set quick and hard advance times for recruiting. Wouldn't be all THAT bad and no one would get hosed over.

Thoughts ALL?

18. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I believe I open my store Wednesday so I think I would be good to go around 8:00 (Central) on Wednesday night. I also don't mind the step by step process but the group/text thing sounds like an awesome idea!

19. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Yes, you'll need to add everyone in the league to the group and messages will be sent out via mass text basically. We all get it and can reply. You also have the options of PM's . . . But you'll need everyone to PM you their phone number. Here's mine . . . 352.514.4983 . . . it really is fairly simple to use, and for those who do not have a smart phone, they'll still get the messages but it will come in the form of a text message, rather than data from the app. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

20. Jman

Sweet. I like it. Thank you sir!

21. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

If you don't still have mine, then it's 251-802-8363.

22. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Do you guys have an open spot im looking to join an Dynasty i read all the rules and ready to play

23. Jman

NOT the proper place or WAY to go about things, period.

I responded to your message that you already sent as well, not how you go about things around here.

24. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Well piss...I just saw this thread...anyway..yeah tonight or tomorrow night is good. I wish we could do the recruiting all in one night.

25. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Is off-season recruiting extremely important? I hardly see any players left in the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.