Season 2 Playoffs Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by dakota7, Jan 9, 2014.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Post Em Up

2. dakota7

WCcoltsravens.PNG

The Colts traveled out to Baltimore for a showdown with the AFC North Champion Ravens. The teams traded touchdowns in the first half, as the Ravens moved the ball at will. The big difference in this one being 3 Joe Flacco turnovers (2 picks and 1 fumble). The Colts took a late lead, 28-21, on Stevan Ridley's 3rd touchdown. The Ravens got the ball back with a little over a minute left and had no problem driving the length of the field to tie things up. The game went to overtime and the Ravens' momentum continued, as they marched right down the field on the opening possession. Knowing they could grab the win with a touchdown, the Ravens coach stayed aggressive, electing to pass. The Colts had a zone blitz called, and Flacco threw it right to a dropping Melvin Ingram. The Colts responded with a game winning drive, as Ridley and Andrew Luck methodically moved the team deep into field goal range. Kicker Chandler Catanzaro connected on the short field goal and the Colts escaped with the win. good game The Rulah I got lucky on the pick in overtime, I figured you would go for a touchdown (I would..lol) so I knew I had to make something happen. I got lucky that Ingram grabbed that.

WCcoltsQB.PNG
    WCcoltsHB.PNG
    WCcoltsWR.PNG

3. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

HotRod dakota7 Playoff summary???? Who won superbowl and scores?

4. dakota7

LSUTRUTH defeated JSimms I do not know the score.

Miami defeated Minnesota

• Like Like x 2