Season 2 Preperation Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Season 2 Preperation Thread

Alright guys lets start discussin season 2. Are there anythings you guys would like to see changed: sliders, advance times, user schedules, anything.

First off sliders arent really my area of expertise so if you guys have ideas lay em out. Even if they are just sliders from another league you are in or something you use offline. I also wouldnt be opposed to a more lenient advance schedule that would allow us to get more weeks in in a shorter period of time, this would have to take a majority though since the Thursday Sunday advance has been a staple of the OFFL since as long as I know.

As for user schedules, I know that SEC teams tend to only play two in conference user games so they will need another opponent. Also Notre Dame will need some users scheduled as well. LSU will play anybody, anywhere, except the state of Ohio because it just smells weird.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

UNC is willing to face ND. I would love to kick some Leprechaun ass! :)

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm throwing challenges to my 2 previous user opponents JC and Cole both. I wanna redeem my losses.

And ofcourse those little green men at Notre Dame.

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

North Carolina and South Florida are barely worthy of the greatness that is Notre Dame but I will make their dreams come true with an ND game nonetheless.
    I would like at least 3 user games so if anyone else wants some, get at me.

As far as everything else in the league I am good with it. I would like to see more than 2 games a week sometimes but couldn't always guarantee I could do it. I will do my best to get them in as soon as possible though.

5. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

How many user games do we want for each team? I'd like to see everyone with about 4, but I don't know how anyone else feels about that. How many users do we actually have right now anyway?

6. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

I think 3 is coo because sec and acc has conf championships so thats potentially 4 then bowl games which could be 5. The fact that ur playin somebody isnt the problem, its how slow things get when its user games, or user anything for that matter. I cant even remember the last time i played a game in this leauge lol Cant wait til we start back up!

7. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

I'm good with what everyone else wants to do. As for games I am always available (for the most part) Mon-Fri anytime weekends it's tougher for me to make time.

8. Juggernautblitz

3 or 4 is good in my opinion and hopefully we have a crew of 9 or 10 guys that are dedicated to playing the whole season and hopefully future seasons.

9. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

I'm in for the long haul! I'll play for as long as the dynasty goes or until NCAA 2011 comes out! lol

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm gonna wait about a week after 2011 comes out before I decide if I wanna get it. This was the first year I actually had to buy it. the previous 5 years I have won the tournament and got a free copy. But this year it was handled poorly. They were gonna try to allow 50 people to play the tournament and only used one TV. and since the guys in charge of the tournament this year didn't even like football they called it off after 4 games took nearly 2 hours. But honestly I really don't wanna buy it again unless they do something drastic to the game. I actually have a list of things that are good ideas that i really would like to see added before I buy another NCAA game.

11. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Amen! You know how long i been waiting for NCAA to fix so many minor annoying things? like how hard is it to add a squib kick? or to get players to actually block on punt returns? Maybe update the commentary some what been the same thing since ncaa 07. I got a ton of things that i'd like change, i post them every year in NCAA threads just seems like they never decide to do much. but LOVE how they found the time to put in the option to keep asking me to buy dynasty accelerators!

12. Juggernautblitz

Not a bad idea to put together a crew of guys that don't intend on buying 2011 and just want to continue a 2010 dynasty for season after season. I am not sure if I will buy 2011 but I am not going to be buying both Madden and NCAA every year for $120. I will probably go back to what I used to do which was switch off every year on which one I upgrade.