Season 2 Preseason

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by recchem2000, Mar 8, 2012.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

2. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

Im green. I got no one leaving.

3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

If i give you my gamertag info can you do some of the stages for me? I can already tell i won't be able to make some of the deadlines. I don't need to recruit but position changes and cut players i will probably need you to do that and maybe redshirt some freshmen.

4. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Goodbye RG3

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bulldog

done with players leaving

6. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Green'd up!

Starting FS Jared Carpenter (at 6'0, 210) had a notion to head to the NFL draft after a good season, recording 61 tackles, including a sack and 4 interceptions. His skill set is decent, rounding out at an 80 ovr and could be a 5th to 7th round pick most likely, but he decided to stay in school and be the leader in our d-backfield next season.

3rd string rb Adonis Smith has decided to take his talents to Memphis, and with the signing of 2 :4stars: recruits and incumbent returning starter Mike Trumpy only being a Jr next season, the backfield for next season is pretty loaded so our coaching staff really feels comfortable in letting him make the move without rallying to keep him. Smith will immediately become the Tigers' starting Hb when he's eligible and we are happy for him to get a chance to play. He brought speed to our backfield but we never got to utilize him, except for one possession where he scored a td on his 4th carry of the game after an injury to the starter and the backup.

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

goodbye Blackmon, although expected. ready to go

• Like Like x 2
  8. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Dwayne Beckford, Purdue's star MLB, appeared before the NFL Advisory Board and though he was told he would be a first day selection in the upcoming draft, has decided to return to Purdue for his Senior season. Said Beckford, "there's a lot still left to be done and I think I can also improve on a number of things and be even better next year."

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

10. Bulldog

done with recruiting signed my 19th prospect just now a #26 WR

11. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Sweet. There was an athlete QB who had you up in his top 5 ahead of me. Nothing special, C+ speed, B throw power, but I figure I'll try to get him and see how he is.

12. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Screen shot 2012-03-09 at 1.34.22 AM.png
    MexiRican35 and MaxATX34 you guys don't like Blackmon? :p lol JK he was like my entire team. I was pretty spoiled with team selection this this go-around, And Mexi you beat me by 45 for Christ sake and held Blackmon to 0 receiving yards ;).

Oh and btw I can almost guarantee Clint Chelf will miss about half of next year due to injuries lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Wyrmreaver
    I think you're it...tag me if you don't green up and I can advance this puppy tonight. Happy Birthday by the way!

14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

15. Bulldog

yeah i got Geno Smith back so im good and plus Millard should be badass next season too

16. Bucs

Baylor done recruiting.

17. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

For the night or the offseason?

18. Bucs

entire offseason

19. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Grrrrr.... I could really use that guy.... The C+ speed would allow me to go back to my preferred offense

20. Wyrmreaver

MSU players leaving.......

Four key starters on defense were trying to leave early. 2 DL, one LB and a CB.... But all 4 decided to make one more run at this thing.

Heisman winning HB Edwin Baker went to the NFL a year early as expected and a RS FR 73 HB decided to transfer leaving a bit of a gap on the depth chart.

The biggest hit is the seniors on offense. We lose our star QB, our all American TE and 4 of our top 5 wide outs.

So with 2 underclassmen at HB leaving and the entire passing offense gone, keeping those defenders was critical.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Jayrah

This is great news for NU. Baker and the furios 4 receiving corps ripped me up.

22. Wyrmreaver

Well, Persa was killing me with his dual threat stuff..... so I'd call it even :)

23. Jayrah

Persa couldn't get loose against you on the option though cause your ends threw my tackles around. I had the one run and that was it. I am considering a bit of a different offense to fit my new qbs better. It won't probably change drastically because gun and pistol give my line a better chance but we'll see.

24. Wyrmreaver

A lot of guys focus on gun and pistol, but I run a lot of stuff from under center..... i think with the exception of screen plays that the "issue" with plays from under center has largely gone away

25. Jayrah

You don't have my line. Some select plays from under center I tried to throw but couldn't even finish a drop back.