Season 2 questions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Jan 3, 2011.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Would you guys rather post in one summary thread or your own separate thread?

Do you like the sliders?

Anything you would like changed about GG or anything you really appreciate about this OD?

2. slim

slim Walk On

i didn't play enough to really comment on anything so i'm going to leave it to the guys who have been here.

i do like the 1 summary thread over the team threads.

3. RJ Emeka

RJ Emeka Walk On

I felt passing was a little easy.

4. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

i personally like having everyone having their own thread but it doesnt make that much of a difference.

5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I thought the passing was on the mark, it represented very close stats to Todays season in NCAA, I liked having the whole thread for the year, unless everyone keeps their own up-to-date. if we do our own I plan on listing wins and losses. other then that we have a good foundation set here.

6. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Going individual will keep it easy to track who is posting summaries so i vote for individual threads.

I am no expert at sliders so my advise is worthless.If you guys are looking for hints t2express has found a great set to use.

I appreciate all the guys who have committed to this dynasty since they arrived. Also great commish work bro way to stay on us much appreciated. Like the recruiting level a lot makes you work hard to nail your guys.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Hey guys we gonna go with individual summary threads.

That way I cam keep up with you slackers!!

8. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

I noticed in my first game with soxandgators there were a bunch of injuries. is this a slider? I may be complaing bc my starting QB got knocked out, not that it would have mattered. Also, maybe my team is just not ready for the hard hitting SEC yet.

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

It's not settings. It's more along the lines of your players Injury rating compared to the defenses strength rating or something like tha. But I also think the first game of the season has a built in risk of injuries by ea

10. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

My soft ass sun devils need to buck up then!