1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 2 Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Drifterbub, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Season 2 Recruiting

Insta-signed a :4stars: T that looks nice. Big pickup because I really need to get the scrubs knocked down my depth chart on both lines.

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Haven't gotten anyone yet, but I've actually found a good crop of players that no one else is currently going after. Just gotta get them in and signed before you fuckers decide to steal them from me. ;)

3. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Wow... what a difference this dynasty is than my powerhouse PSU team in The Deuce!

I think I was only in the top 10 for 4 :4stars: recruits... Definitely no insta-commits for me after week 1. Maybe after I hammer West Florida (Bondzai) tonight with some recruits visiting we'll get some new faces signed up for classes at UOIT.

4. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I was about ready to shoot myself... I lost 53-21 to Oklahoma State, in addition, the highest player who has me TOP 3 is ranked #410 overall.... My location blows Diggin's dick...