Season 2 - Schedule Requests

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Dru50, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

OK, schedules will be done tonight, post here with any requests, keeping in mind the following:

1. Everyone has 2 out of conference user games, with one out of conference CPU game.
    2. If you want a week 1 CPU game, I can oblige. If you want your OOC CPU game later in the year for visit purposes, you will have a week 1 bye or a week 1 user game (depending on your conference schedule).
    3. I can't edit the conference schedules at all. The SEC teams may have week 1 conference games, as the SEC always has one or two conference games right off the bat (see the Ole Miss-Vandy game this season in real life).

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

After Midnight
    GMONEY 15

2. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

If I can get GMONEY 15 and Georgia as one of my user games I'd like that.

And Ill take the Gamecocks on later in the year.

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

For my CPU OOC game I would like a rival.... USC or Stanford is my first choice, but Michigan, MSU, BC, Purdue are all fine too. Heck, can we get BC back in the ACC so I can have an in conference rival?

4. Dru50

I'm not editing conferences again. They are what they are.

I'll get you one of your 19 rival schools as an OOC game though.

5. Dru50

I imagine that you will have SC as your last game every year, since they do that in real life.

6. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

This works for me.

7. Dru50

It will rotate home and home, like in real life. I can give you a different team if you want a home game every season for your OOC CPU game.

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

We have Florida at home this year. Last year we played UF, UGA, and Ole Miss in the bowl game, so I'd prefer an early user game vs. an SEC West user team. And unless I have a conference game, I'd like a week 1 CPU game...USF if possible actually, we play OK State in Arlington next in 2014.

9. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

recchem2000

Season 1

I had GA tech and FSU as my 2 out of conference USER games.

Season 2 MexiRican35 wanted to play GA so I am cool with that. (y) Doesn't matter to me who the other USER game is.

Louisville was my OOC CPU game for season 1.

Season 2 can you schedule a home and home series with either 1st choice....Boise State, 2nd choice....Ohio State, or 3rd choice.....Texas.

I would like to open up with a CPU conference game again if possible. My first USER game wasn't until week 3 last season and if you can do that it would be cool. However I know that you can't change the conference schedules around.

10. Dru50

You and whygodwhy1111 have the annual Georgia - Georgia Tech rivalry that I'm assuming the game will schedule automatically. I can change that if you guys want.

Same thing for SatansAngel1104 and Kapono - do you guys want to keep that rivalry going or take a break?

If I don't hear otherwise I'm likely leaving those as is, since it makes scheduling easier for me.....and well, I'm lazy.

11. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I played Clemson and ND (MexiRican35 Wyrmreaver) last season along with Kapono in a bowl, which means I played the Atlantic lol. Would prefer to call on the Coastal schools this season. Any combo of GT, VT or UVA.

For CPU game we'll take on any ranked team in the B1G

12. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Since I'm out of town on Saturday, I'd prefer a bye for Week 1 (or User game with the understanding that it wouldn't take place until Sunday).

Schedule request wise...I'll take Fresno State wherever you can fit them.

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

After Midnight
    GMONEY 15

Get your preseason done ASAP. I'll be home tomorrow (sick daughter) and can do schedules then if you like Dru...up to you. But is like to advance by noon pst Friday if possible.

I'd be up for a week one user game if anyone is around to play it tomorrow afternoon or after 8pm pst...otherwise CPU is fine.

14. Wyrmreaver

I need vengeance......

15. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

What the previous 20 victories weren't enough for you :). If we do play it's at my house this year! (Not that it matters the 3 games I lost, 2 were at home and the other I was home team at a neutral site)

16. Wyrmreaver

I was teasing, I'll gladly play whoever in the SEC