Season 2 - Schedule Requests

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 2 - Schedule Requests

Please post in here any schedule requests you have for out of conference user games in season 2.

2. Dru50

One call I'm making as commish is that the Gators will get a shot at revenge against Pitt in an early season out of conference tilt. That will probably be something I'll do going forward, the two teams that face off in the title game will face each other the following season in a user matchup.

3. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

just give me the best teams possible.

4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Agreed, gimme the best there is.

5. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I like that idea Dru.

6. Dru50

Assuming the schedules work out the same as they did when I simmed ahead, here are everyone's non-conference user games. If you have 2-3 out of conference games listed it means you have less than 3 conference games vs users.

Florida: Pittsburgh, Oklahoma
    Tennessee: Kansas St, Cincinatti
    LSU: Texas
    Auburn: Nebraska, Texas, Oklahoma (sorry, but you only had 1 conference game and the Big 12 guys had availability)
    Notre Dame: Kansas State
    Pittsburgh: Florida, Nebraska (5 total user games - your penalty for being champ :D)
    Cincinatti: Tennessee
    USF: Oklahoma
    Texas: LSU, Auburn (you have 5 user games as well, believe you volunteered if needed)
    Oklahoma: Auburn, USF, Florida
    Kansas St: Tennessee, Notre Dame
    Nebraska: Auburn, Pittsburgh

All in all, everyone has 4 user games, and 2 people have 5. This is likely the schedule we are sticking with for next year, unless my spreadsheet didn't work and the schedule is messed up when I try to do it through the OD.