Season 2 - Scheduling Thread - Official

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 5, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

You guys have got me so fired up right now! I freakin hate all of you. Go commish a dynasty, lmao...

This is a perfect introduction to the most maddening task of being a commish: Scheduling.

Here's the deal, give me your preferences in this thread:
    -do you want to play an FCS game? no one will be allowed to play 2, but as we suck bad and need the wins, I do not mind one. do you want one?
    -you basically have 4 OOS games... what do you want to do with them? but you cant get specific... do you want to play one HUGE team, all smaller teams, one user game (schedule it!)? please give me your desires
    -there is absolutely no assurance i meet your demands so deal with it. i will try. but you have no idea how big of a nightmare scheduling becomes for 11 folks once you start changing crap. but i will try.

pray that i dont delete the league and send tanner and mormon bombs in the mail right after throughout this entire process.

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I'd like one BCS school for sure. Wash st also please

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'll take Ohio St. for sure. Please god no Cincinnati. lol

4. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I had four BCS schools last year so this year i will take four FCS schools seems fair. But seriously i would like a FCS team and small schools as i would not like to get fired since i lost a shit ton of security with the file crash.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I too did not have a fcs team last year. I would like one too plz

6. vatechhokie01

bonner, what a pussy. i am absolutely scheduling you a huge school after that pathetic comment. im serious. wow. you should be ashamed of yourself. and good luck appealing to the "file crash" with me...lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

No FCS team, had one easy win even for me, LOL!....I think my skills regressed.....

So.....UW or WSU

Drop LSU....put in a team from Mid American or Conf USA or WAC...

Leave Kentucky, Navy in...or like teams

I'm good with 2 user games...but would play anyone who is looking for an easy win...but who may not be able to handle being upset by

the oldest NCAA sophmore, not longer a rookie....also turning 63 in August!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

when is your birthday gramps...my daughter and I are having a party on the 20th (we have the same birthday)

• Like Like x 1
  9. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

28th.....was born on my parents 3rd wedding aniversary..takes on a greater meaning now that they have both passed on..

10. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

i'll keep my sched. as is. It looks like I play both new mexico schools (who are my rivals), i go to idaho and wisconsin. that's if it is the same as offline dynasty year 2 schedules.

11. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I'd like to play a user or 2 if that is possible. I don't care about the rest of my schedule though.

12. vatechhokie01

anyone else? otherwise you get what i give you :) the less requests the better