Season 2 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bondzai, May 10, 2009.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Season 2 Scores

Hawaii 34, #4 TCU 24

Hawaii pulls off the upset with a huge win. The difference in the game was two INTs returned for a touchdown.

2. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

SDSU 59, Washington St. 14

San Diego State started their new era of football with a win over Washington St. Some stingy defense helped contribute to the Aztecs doubling the Cougars in time of possession.

3. Bondzai

Good start.

4. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

BYU--42
    Fresno St.--48

You could tell from the start of this one that it would be a, all offense/ who has the ball last will win, kind of game. Game was tied at 21 right before half with BYU driving. But I would throw a big INT near the endzone in which FSU would turn into 3 points. After halftime, FSU would extend the lead and BYU would be forced to pass for most of the 2nd half. BYU would make it close at the end with a late TD, but Fresno St. had the upper hand in the 2nd half. Fresno States offense is just to powerful to stop. With the speedy QB you have to watch, the RB who breaks tackles, and the super speedy WR, just a lot to deal with.

Great game bogey, that makes 2 tough games we have played. Looking forward to future matchups.

5. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Tulsa steals a win from Boise 55-52. This game had everything. There was offense. At times there was defense. Easily one of the best games I have ever played. It could be a LONG season for Tulsa. The depth at running back is weak at best.

6. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Easily one of the best games I have ever played. Have you ever seen that show Pros vs Joes where the 5' 11" white guys trys to get a rebound over Dennis Rodman? Well that how I felt trying to stop your passing attack, I just had to hope for a mistake. I got very lucky at times, falling forward on 3rd and 1 when you had me stopped a few times, and the muffed punt is just not something you can control, and I still needed to convert a 3rd and 3 to hold on. And again I will say it, you are the best with the MLB that I have seen on this game, the entire middle of the feild is gone against you. Great game man, good luck the rest of the way.

Fresno now pushes there winning streak to 14, as they sit unranked, wheres the love???

7. Bondzai

Hawaii 58, Idaho 34

I'm a little embarassed that Idaho scored 34.

8. Mallard Muscle

SDSU 29, Arizona State 21

This was a close one. I haven't lost to the CPU since I played TCU in my SMU dynasty, and that was 20-30 games ago.

The Sun Devils defense was pretty nasty and opportunistic. Both of the interceptions that I threw were on ASU's half of the field and one was at their goal line. It was a really stupid pass, but I also knew that I could at least drive the ball if I didn't get risky with my play calling. That reminds me, the sliders we use are awesome. The CPU defense plays smart and isn't overly dominating physically. Back to the game.. I was down 14-13 going into the 4th quarter but managed to put up 16 points to only 7 for ASU, and the Aztecs eeked out win number two of the season.

9. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Boise State steamrolls Georgia Tech 45-0.

There's a reason they're completely redoing the fleXbox One for '10 - it doesn't work in this edition. I didn't even do anything fancy, just some normal man-zone coverage, and I stuffed them every time.

That being said, I was happy with the run game, especially since my starter HB is out for a bit.

[​IMG]

10. Mallard Muscle

SDSU 101, Insert School Name Here 0

I can't remember the last time I played a FCS school. All seniors were subed out at halftime and the 3rd string QB and HB played the whole 4th quarter.

11. Bondzai

Normally I don't have anyone play FCS schools but you took over the team after we started the season.

12. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

MARSH-7-21-3-0-31
    UCF---7-28-21-7-63
    Scoring Summary
    1st Quarter
    4:20-TDMARSH-Wilson 11yds from Cann
    1:49-TDUCF-Preston 2 yd run
    2nd Quarter
    6:56-TDMARSH-Thompson 5yds from Cann
    5:17-TDMARSH-Marshall 2yd run
    4:10-TDUCF-Preston 26yds from Weatherford
    3:51-TDMARSH-Milligan 81yds from Cann
    2:03-TDUCF-Preston 1yd run
    1:20-TDUCF-Richard 22yd Int return
    0:24-TDUCF-Wright 50 yds from Weatherford
    3rd Quarter
    5:50-TDUCF-Preston 46yd run
    4:20-TDUCF-Preston 69yd run
    2:45-FGMARSH-Ratanamorn 20yd FG
    2:33-TDUCF-Williams 85yd Kick return
    4th Quarter
    6:28-TDUCF-Preston 41yd run
    Player of Game-B. Preston,FR,RB-17att,204yds,5tds 2cth,70yds,td

Things were scary early for the Knights of UCF as Marshall moved the ball at will building a 28-14 lead with less than four minutes left in the first half. But UCF's offense woke up in the final minutes and the defense came up with a big touchdown to take a 35-28 lead to the half.

The key to the Knights late surge was the passing game and coach Colemanchu came out in the second half hoping to get the ground game involved, and did they ever. Freshman running back Barrett Preston ran for second half touchdowns of 46,69, and 41 yards on his way to a 200 yard day. Everything just seemed to fall into place for UCF as they won 63-31.

14. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Tulsa 55 UAB 2

Easily the easiest game I have ever played. UAB was just overmatched all over the field. Again I can not stress how bad my back up running backs are.

15. Mallard Muscle

Can we advance the week soon? I think I have a user game comming up and I'll be unable to play at all this Saturday-Monday. Thanks!

16. Bondzai

Yep, last night Bogey still had his game to play. If someone could let me know if that got played I would appreciate it.

17. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

all set.

18. Bondzai

I'll advance at halftime of the Magic/Cavs game.

19. Mallard Muscle

BYU 24, SDSU 21

This was a tight game that went down to the wire. The Cougars RB was eventually the difference in the game with his ability to move the chains against an undersized defense. BYU's Collie had 2 incredible (Lucky ;)) catches that made a huge differnce in the game. The first being when BYU was pinned on their own 3 yard line and the second came on a 3rd down and 18 to go.

SDSU tied the game at 21-21 with under 2 minutes to play after trailing the entire game, but they could not keep BYU from moving the ball and eating up the clock. The Cougars eventually hit a field goal as time expired to avoid the upset.

20. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Boise State takes out rival Hawai'i 42-7.

With 247 yards on the ground and 248 through the air, a balanced Broncos attack won the day.

We weren't able to connect for this one, so I played v.s. the CPU. Hopefully next season.

21. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

The Cougs upped their record to 4-2 overall and 2-1 in CUSA play, with a 30-20 victory over the Tulane Green Wave. Houston led 23-7 at the half, fueled by a Nick Saenz scoop and score and a safety, but the Greenies came out determined to make a game of it in the second half, outscoring the Cougars 13-7.

22. Mallard Muscle

Is this going to advance again? Seems like it's been forever since I played a game.

23. Bondzai

My bad fellas...advancing now.

24. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

The Cougars now stand at 5-2 (3-1) after taking the East Carolina Pirates behind the woodshed. The score was 59-3, but could have been much worse. The U of H "Air Raid" was in full effect to the tune of 444 yards passing, with 383 of those coming from starter Case Keenum.

25. Bondzai

Did you sim the game? I just advanced us about 10 minutes ago.