Season 2 - Season 3 Home & Homes

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Starting this upcoming season, you will always play a user game out of conference (this is excluding rivalry games such as UGA-Georgia Tech which are played annually). You will play these games as Home-and-Home series, where each team has a chance to play at home. Some of these matchups might also become annual rivalries, only time will tell. The home venue for season two was decided randomly through a random number generator.​
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    [​IMG] @ [​IMG]

2. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

A home and home against the Ohio State Buckeyes which mean 2 years of Braxton Miller. Gonna be a handful

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Maybe, I could see him leave after this year. I figured it was a perfect matchup, as our programs have a Home and Home IRL, just starting a year later

4. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

Can't wait to hook them 'Horns.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ben

Ben Walk On

This is a great idea Spayer419

Boomer Sooner is coming to Athens to dance with Dawgs!

6. jandy

jandy Walk On

I'll see you in the Big House, flimbo

7. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Better be ready for the Sooners!

8. Ben

Ben Walk On

I hope so. Got some good recruits coming in. Murray had a terrible year for me last year so he didnt go to the draft. He will be benched because he's garbage so you wont have to worry about him. Still should be a good game.

9. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

I was an original member of Chompion's League but have not played since the 2010 version so hopefully by the time I end up in Georgia I'll be prepared ;)

10. Ben

Ben Walk On

How longs this been going on for? lol I thought this was the first year.

11. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Well it started as a local dynasty with some neighborhood friends back in 09, this is the first public dynasty of hopefully many!

12. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

...you do realize Murray will be like a 99 next year lol, I would hope he gets the chance to redeem himself

13. Ben

Ben Walk On

I've been thinking about it and he will get the shot to redeem himself. He has to earn it though. I seriously thought he was going to go to the draft. He didn't have a great season last year, but it wasn't awful. I was shocked to say the least.

14. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

Yeah, in all seriousness Ben, if you can't figure out how to throw with Murray, you should probably quit or start recruiting a power option team. Can't get much better at the QB position than Aaron Murray.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Haha well its not that odd considering Cierre Wood returned to Notre Dame after winning the Heisman

• Like Like x 1
  16. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

Wood only wants Chompionships. Those who stay will be...never mind. Muck Fichigan.

17. Ben

Ben Walk On

It is weird because i can use Nathan Scheelhausse very well in this game, as a passer. I've also had great success with Matt Barkley. There is something about Murray. I can't put my finger on it, but his play is different.

18. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Haha thats definitely the angle to take as far as storylines are concerned though. Wood and Eifert wanted to make history in ND's first Big 10 season

19. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

double post

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  20. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Florida for 2 years..... this will be a challenge hopefully I can turn around Wisconsin's woes against SEC teams

21. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

crap, I was hoping Wood wouldn't be making the trip to Austin next season. oh well, the D is supposed to be the strength of my team. hopefully I can have a strong showing in my first year.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Just wanted to let everyone know that there might be some changes to this. Due to the differences in available open weeks there are usually 1-2 weeks that users can play out of conference, so it's hard to keep everything perfect. And I of course can't change the location of conference games.

Glen Cieske is going to be hosting Jon Jon Anderson in year 2. All of his tough in conference games are on the road and they are all front loaded on his schedule. Just wanted to be transparent on that, and I'll update this post if any other changes are made.

23. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

LMAO at this game jandy is only getting 7 Big 10 games while everyone else gets 9...wtf

24. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Nevermind, i regenerated the schedules and it reset to be fine. Unfortunately I have to start all over again and had finished 9 teams. Kill me

25. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Thanks for doing this, we need this type of leadership