Season 2 sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Season 2 sliders

So we're nearing the end of season 1, and since the 2 or 3 updates from EA, I've seen a lot of discussion on sliders changing around different communities, due to different effectiveness on certain areas of the game now. I personally still think we are getting great results from most areas of the game, and I have the same sliders in my other private wsu dynasty.

Does anyone think that the game has changed due to slider effectiveness in a negative way? The only one that I've noticed is fg power has been improved. I think we may have to bump it to 35.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I havent noticed much but I switched teams so its hard to tell. Mizzu is a bit slower on D than FSU so I give up alot more yards. I still want the CPU games to challenge us and I think to some they are. We should keep an open discussion on this and see how everyone feels at the seasons end.

3. Jayrah

I bumped up cpu run blocking to 75 in my other dynasty and the first game I REALLY liked the difference of cpu attack. It wasn't outrageous, but it was a better cpu rushing. Recently I felt like I was getting to the back way too often in the backfield. I still got there occasionally, but they did a much better job of getting positive yards. Might look into this, as cpu got softer rushing the ball after the updates.

4. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Is it just me, or does the CPU jump the snap 85% of the time and make play action impossible? They're in the backfield before I can get to the line of scrimmage with my halfback.

5. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Nope, it's not just you. Against a good CPU team it almost makes the game unplayable. I'm not sure how to adjust for it-maybe turning up the offsides penalty slider.

6. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I think the sliders are really good. Very Sim, in my opinion.

7. Jayrah

The cpu is ok with jump snap, if you mix up your snap count. I do it early and often. They rarely jump for what I use it, but they don't jump my snap very often.