Season 2 Start

Discussion in 'The Sandlot - The Show '15 OL' started by Ryty, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

All,

Ok, we are ready to begin season 2. We will start Friday night at 8:00pm est.

A few quick notes -

• In order to play with new schedules, we are moving to a 28 team league. For whatever reason, the Show has a glitch in 30 team online leagues that doesn't allow for balanced schedules. Fortunately, 28 team leagues work fine (no idea). To make this happen, we are relegating the Twins and the Marlins. Both of those teams will not be in season 2 but will return for season 3. The two cpu teams with the worst record (don't worry, Guy!) will be relegated next season to make room the for return of the Marlins and Twins.
    • Selvy9 and krtgolfing - I will send your invites to the league on Thursday. Please PM me your PSN ID's. Selvy is taking over the Mariners and KRT is taking over the Rays.
    • Let's try to get the Season 1 World Series completed by Friday. If not, because we have two different league files, we are still going to proceed with the start of season 2 as planned.
    • A HUGE THANKS needs to be given to the following users -
    1. HAL9100 - Hal is basically the brains behind the league and spent multiple hours on the FA draft, player movement, regression, retirement and...well...pretty much the entire offseason. Quite simply, Hal is a machine.
    2. Blackattack87 - Black spent 10 hours (he says less than that but I don't believe him) completing each team's progression. Ask soxandgators about how much focus and discipline it takes to get through the monotony of progressing 30 teams. And to top it off, he was sober the entire time. :)
    3. Diddy81 - Created all the rookies. I would say nice things but he won't read it.
    That is all. Good luck!

uagrad90
    DrunkenSoldier
    thebouncer24
    redwings8831
    cadepetty247
    thirdalarm
    KnightNoles
    Diddy81
    Cole Copeland
    _MG_
    NeuroticTruth
    Blackattack87
    OhDaesu19
    pitt4life21

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 12
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

My PSN is CaniacFan86.. Will pm you as well ryty32

• Like Like x 1
  3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Great Job Guys! Cant believe you guys got everything done so quick!

• Like Like x 1
  4. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

woooo LETS GO!!

5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Sooo we live or what? Let's goooo! (y)

6. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

You should have an invite.

7. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Yea I joined the league yesterday, just waiting until 8 tonight for an official "Play ball" or what not.

8. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Haha....np. The season is up!!! Good luck!

9. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

"And then the one day you find
    Ten years have got behind you
    No one told you when to run
    You missed the starting gun"

10. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Well I gues someone's gonna have to walk me through a couple things. All my games are marked "playable," so is there any actual set schedule? Or can I play game "3" before game "1" because I have an hour free and it's against the AI, but my first 2 are user games. Sorry, its my first league and there's not much detail about actual procedure in the handbook thingy, and the forum here is kinda quiet considering some teams have already played 3-5 games.

11. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

No problem, man. We do much of our talking on AIM. You are more than welcome to join us! If not, you can schedule user games in the forum.

You can play any game in the schedule in any order that you like. However, please try and finish a series once you start it. We try to play at a 5-6 game per week pace.

12. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Perfect, thanks! I'll try to remember to log in to AIM when I'm free, I haven't used it in years but I'm "hardrockhockey" (I've had that name since like 8th grade, lol, leave it alone!). Is there a group chat thing to check for or just see if opponent X is on at the same time I am?

13. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Lol...yeah we need to move to skype. I will send you an invite to the group chat.

14. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Sooooo yea, just realized my old AIM is littered with my pre-married, online dating college days.... so Imma just gonna get a new AIM name, lol. It'll be Selvy09 and should be up and running here in a matter of minutes.

EDIT: Selvy9 wasn't available for some reason, so it's Selvy09. And I'm online now.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  15. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

ryty32 when you get a chance i need a league invite, i havent been online in a little while and i guess the invites evaporate over time