Season 2 Team Previews

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by fuzzyl0gic, Apr 23, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Let's see them! FA bidding could still yet shape your roster, but how did you do so far with the draft and/or trading?

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Will wait till after FA.

3. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

yeah like champ i will wait until after fa :)

4. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Team Preview - Ravens
    [​IMG]

Although the Ravens lost several key guys on Defense due to Cap Issues, the team is looking to build a strong foundation for future defenses. In addition, Ricky Williams retired leaving a gaping hole for the Spell Role.

Round 1: Montrey Benjamin | LE - Replaces Ngata as a Starter. He has growing to do but he is the future

Round 1: Allan Hopkins - RB - Replaces Ricky Williams and was the BAP at the time . At 5'11 249 he is definitely a change of pace back for Rice who is 5'8 205 soaking wet

Round 2: Jamel Price - MLB - Ray Lewis' Heir Apparent
    Round 3: Jemeryn Powers - LT- You Can Never have too many big men
    Round 4: Shawn Butler - DT 71 - Adding Depth to Cody and Igor
    Round 4 Raheem Grey - CB
    Round 5 - Leo Burns - At 6'5 he could be a goal line threat plus he has 95 speed. At 44 years old he is clearly the oldest rookie ever :)

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Green Bay Packers - Season 2 Preview​
    GBP1.jpg
    Offense​
    No surprises here as Aaron Rodger will continue to be the signal caller. He has all sorts of talent to throw the ball to between Smith, Nelson, Cobb and Finley. The major setback on this offense will be the Offensive Line, while they have a couple of seasoned veterans, there are still more inexperienced guys that will keep Rodgers on his toes. Starks improved well in the offseason and got a bit faster as well, should be make it past the youngsters on the line, he could be gone in a flash. ​
    Defense​
    The D Line mirrors the O Line as the weakest part of this side of the ball. BJ Raji fell about 5 points in the progression stage but is still the best one on the line. Get past the D Line and our defense explodes with talent. The Linebackers are a nasty bunch made up of Wake, Matthews, Hawk and Bishop, it will be very tough for any team to run on these guys. The secondary are all potential Pro-Bowler and I expect numerous turnovers throughout the season from each one of them.​
    Prediction​
    With my stick skills and being weak in the trenches I think the most I can manage (and this is if I am on my game week in and week out) is 10-6 and a slim Wildcard appearance. If I do make the playoffs I won't make it past the Wildcard. But we will still play our hearts out to get into the playoffs, a team this loaded with talent has no right watching the playoffs from home. ​