Season 2 Week 1 GOTW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Jul 2, 2010

Season 2 Week 1 GOTW
    This weeks GOTW has two AFC playoff teams from season 1 pitted against each other

The bengals were a team who got red hot at the right time last year to overtake the steelers for the division lead. Some people add that up to luck, others(including myself) think that these cats finally got their act together and we can expect more of the same in the future. Already with arguably the best duo at cornerback, and a solid benard pollard in the secondary, the Bengals Drafted the freak rookie FS Martwon Balwin out of South carolina. As of right now from my eyes this team is built to play from a lead, and with their defense, any game could turn into a turnover festival.
    The Broncos on the other hand started their season red hot under coach fisker, then after 2 coaching changes they have their new skipper in PepperNY(rob). however rob has switched the Defense from a 3-4 to a 4-3, not an easy task. Also with thier new rookie QB in jamarcus austin(look at his ratings, deja vu anyone?) this team looks to put up the ball often and deep, only then to turn around and pound the ball with shonne greene, after trading away knowshown moreno.

The game between these two teams looks to be fairly evenly matched. This game will be won or lost within the trenches. with what each team has in their secondary, it would be unwise to test the deep ball too often, and both teams are built for a strong rushing attack.The team who throws the fewest interceptions WILL win this game, guaranteed.

Good Luck Guys and Have fun, You two have recieved the honor of being season 2's first GOTW

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    this is one of many I wish I could watch. good call Aaron.
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Jul 23, 2010
    Nice stuff Aaron
  4. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Jul 22, 2010
    well done
  5. lboogie

lboogie Walk On

Jul 27, 2010
    nice work!