Season 2 week 1 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shino45, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Season 2 week 1 Scores

Here

2. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Sup Auburn

3. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Maryland blown out by Alabama. A lot to a little. Maryland just doesn't have the horses to hang in with a team like Alabama at this point. Alabama's defense forced four turnovers and kept Maryland's offense on its heels the whole game. Maryland lost some pretty big pieces on defense to graduation this past offseason and it looks like it is going to be a long year for this unit as they search for an onfield captain to lead the way.

4. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Looks like a pretty crazy game for your runningback. 350+ yards rushing and 6 TDs...

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Good game PH. The Tide defense was stout and gave nothing up easily. AJ McCarron had a solid debut going 15-20 with 2 TDs and no picks. Mark Ingram had a quiet day running for 65 yards off 12 carries. Trent Richardson chipped in with 10 carries for 37 yards.

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yea to bad he broke his elbow in the first quarter against the Tarholes, gone for the season, otherwise I'd say he would be in the Heisman running. I have a load of good backs so I'm not worried about that, but still it sucks.

7. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Yeah, that passing attack really ate me up. In the second half when it was 28-3 I figured I would see a steady dose of Ingram and was pretty much blitzing on every down, but I guessed wrong and your receivers made my DBs look like they were still back in a rec league.

Your O-line is really strong too. Every time I would get by a lineman it seemed like another one would warp right behind them and pick up the defender. Very tough to get any pressure.