1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 2 Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by hornfaninbama, Nov 6, 2013.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

-Balla-, BPHusker, qclassic 22 matthew34brown, Austin1990, SunofGod5

Week 1 is up. Advance will be on Friday at 10 PM. Good luck.

Welcome to Week 1!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== UL Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Ragin' Cajuns will host #8 Washington (0-0).

=============== Tulane Green Wave (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Green Wave travel to Evanston to face the Northwestern Wildcats (0-0).

=============== Florida Atlantic Owls (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Owls travel to University Park to face the Penn State Nittany Lions (0-0).

=============== UAB Blazers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Blazers will host #14 Virginia Tech (0-0).

=============== Texas State Bobcats (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Bobcats travel to Boulder to face the Colorado Buffaloes (0-0).

=============== North Texas Mean Green (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Mean Green travel to Starkville to face the Mississippi State Bulldogs (0-0).

=============== FIU Golden Panthers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Golden Panthers travel to Orlando to face the UCF Knights (0-0).

2. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Probably going to be one more season before I can get UAB on the map. This recruiting class looks 100x better than what I had to work with last year lol

3. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

I'm glad to see you getting some players man. My teams ratings went up, but they really aren't the same as last year. And I graduate 20 more seniors this year haha.

4. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

If your team is better than last year, sim our game lol. My team isn't really any better. If I can get a good recruiting class this season, next year I could start to do something.

The thing that pissed me off was I spent all last season recruiting a 4 star QB and finally got him, then in off-season had an even better Fresh QB from Vanderbilt transfer to me.....

5. hornfaninbama

Was the transfer redshirted already, or can you sit him this year? I didn't get any good transfers, it kinda ticked me off. All I got was some crappy OLB from BPHusker.

6. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Well the OVR went up and my D improved but my offense doesn't have the right guys for my system anymore. No speed at A Back and no true B Back. I had to be creative last game and run some different plays and formations that I didn't use much last year.

7. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

He was trash. Happy he left!

• Like Like x 1
  8. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

He was already redshirted.

9. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

My team went from a 68 to a 74. Surprisingly my OL was much much better this first game against VT. Only gave up 3 sacks and 2 of those were actually my fault

10. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

Won't be able to play game tonight. You can sim when everyone else is done if you need to

11. hornfaninbama

I took a restart this week. I went to OT with Washington. I score a TD, they scored a TD, and I forced a FG on their second possession. After they kicked to go up 51-48 they got the ball back. I'll upload the pics here in a few. Photobucket is having issues right now.

12. hornfaninbama

Check that. I can't toss my own results. I have to take the screwy loss.

13. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

That sucks man. There are a couple really buggy things that don't come up often but when they do they sure are ugly.