Season 2 - Week 10 Scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Season 2 - Week 10 Scores

Week 10

All CPU Games.

We will try and advance on Sunday night.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Miss - 14
    Tenn - 32

Pretty lousy game offensively for the Vols but the defense finally showed what they could do. The Rebel offense was held in check for most of the game, gaining just over 200 yards of total offense.

The Ole Miss defense did mess with the Vols O-Line, allowing 10 sacks on the day. But, the Tennessee offense was able to overcome the lackluster blocking and managed to escape with a victory. Up next, the Memphis Tigers.

3. Dru50

Holy ****.

Notre Dame pulls out a win from the ashes in a game that will go down in Irish Lore.

Until the last play of the 3rd, the first 3 quarters is all WVU, with Noel Devine doing his best Barry Sanders impression with over 230 yards and 4 TD's to that point. Combine that with 4 INT's by Clausen, 1 bad choice by me, 3 superhuman plays by CB's in coverage, and the Mountaineers are up 38-20 with 11 seconds to play in the quarter.

Then the tide turned.

Clausen found WR D. Walker open on a post for an 80 yard TD to end the quarter and get the fans back in the game. That was followed by a short WVU drive stopped at the 50. WVU punts and HB T. Riddick returns the ball about 30 yards to just outside midfield. Clausen then finds D. Kamara streaking down the sideline and hits him for a big gain to the 3 yard line. A. Allen punches it in and gets the 2 pt conversion to cut the lead to 3.

WVU gets the ball back, Devine runs for 7 on first down. WVU throws an incompletion setting up 3rd and 3. In a bit of a surprise, WVU runs the speed option (the first of the game), the Irish defense strings out the QB, who tries a late pitch that is picked off by Notre Dame!

J. Clausen then found D. Walker a second time, this time on a late developing crossing route against zone coverage, and gets the team inside the 5 again. After another A. Allen run for a TD, the Irish are up 4.

WVU then turned the ball over on downs and the Irish put up another late TD in the running game to put it away.

That was by far the craziest quarter of football I've played in a while, Notre Dame outscored WVU 29-0 in the final 7:10 of the game. I was seriously ready to just supersim the 4th since I was so frustrated and didn't want to break my TV. Glad I thought twice about it.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Kansas St- 36
    Colorado- 35

The Wildcats win this semi shootout in the air as Klein throws for 520yds 5 TD and Brown hauling in 7 rec 327yds 3 TD for an amazing 46.7 avg per catch. K-State defense struggled unable to wrap up giving up 187yds to the Buffs starting RB and another 338yds in the air. The Wildcats are just hoping to finish theior season on a high note after suffering tough losses and players due to injury.

5. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

UF 35 Vandy 14

Vandy hung around for a while but Jeff Demps and the Gators. Demps finished with 123 yards on 27 carries and two TDs. Brantley went 20 of 38 for 227 yards and 3 scores. The defense combine for 5 sacks and 14 tackles for loss. On the offensive line tackles Carl Johnson and Marcus Gilbert combine for 20 pancake blocks and zero sacks.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Wow. Wow.

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

ummmm... yeaaaaaa

8. Dru50

I will look into it guys.

Move on, nothing to see here.

9. dakota7

Just want to post up...

I got on this morning to recruit, but didn't have time for my game. I am in the process of building the world's most technologically advanced sandbox for my son's first birthday next weekend. My wife bought it online, so far I've only spent 4 hours on it. Did I mention it is a sandbox? That's a box that holds sand.....

Anyway, I'm gonna try to play tonight.

10. Dru50

I've been there, I spent 8 hours putting together a train set for my kids back around christmas.

Doesn't look like we will advance tonight anyway, as there are 3 games besides yours unplayed.

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Pitt 63
    Ville 14

Bostick returns and throws 13-19 for 342 yards 3 TDs
    EA POG- Dion Lewis 18 carries 116 yards 2 TDs, Rec 34 yards TD
    Shariff Harris 18 carries 61 yards 3 TDs
    Jonathan Baldwin 4 rec 135 yards 2 TDs

Welcome back Bostick, Dru told me he was probable and I was like if he plays he plays if he doesnt then Ill let him sit another week. Dion Dion DION.... where the hell has that been?

12. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

OU beats up on TAMU 51-21. OU jumped out to a 35-0 lead in the 1st half. Texas A & M scored 2 pick 6 TD's in garbage time off back up QB Jones. Bradford was flawless as his Heisman stock continues to rise, and Broyles and Murray where strong as usual. Bradford continues to get snubbed in Heisman voting while having more than 300 more yards, 11 more TD's and 4 fewer INT's than #2 in voting, QB Jordan Jefferson
    Bradford 19-23 383 yds, 3 TD's, 0 INT's
    Broyles 8 catches for 101 yds and 2 TD's
    Kenney 5 catches for 137 yds and 1 TD
    Murray 26 rushes for 116 yds and 1 TD

13. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

The Bulls put on a show for the home crowd and smash Rutgers 52-17.

The Bulls offense was weird today.. I tried to stick to the run game, but I had to put the ball in Daniels' hands and let him sling it to finally make it happen. I turned him loose and we got the W. got some nice highlights uploaded from this one. They are on my easportsworld. link in my sig
    Daniels
    12/20 235yd 3TD 1INT
    17ATT 80yd 1TD

Taylor
    11ATT 90yd 1TD

14. dakota7

Auburn 47
    Kentucky 20

One of the strangest games I've played this year. Kodi Burns.......unstoppable in the ground game but horrible passing. Over 200 yards rushing and 3 tds, but less than 50% passing and 3 picks....what can you say? Two pick sixes in the 4th quarter sealed the deal for the Tigers and next week its Georgia.

I was last.....unless we're waiting on perry........

15. Dru50

Yeah, I'm gonna let perry play his game as Nebraska and then I will advance tonight.

16. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

It'll be done this evening

17. Dru50

Perry, post your playbook selections in the stickied thread at some point this week. I don't recall if you have any user games remaining, but our rule is that you have to post them prior to your first user game and stick with them the rest of the year.

18. Dru50

Perry isn't joining us after all, so I will advance us tonight after work.

19. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Texas: 56 OK St: 37

The Okies jumped to a big lead on the Longhorns until a huge play in the red zone by Aaron Williams brought the Longhorns back:

[youtube]lZbXW4VqnaQ[/youtube]

The Longhorns used RB Tre Newton like a workhorse carrying the ball 36 times for 285 yards and 4 tds. Here is one of his big runs.

[youtube]YjIwcot__90[/youtube]

FB Antwan Cobb also had 8 carries for 41 yards and 2 tds.
    WR Malcolm Williams had 5 catches for 115 and 1 td.

The D, despite giving up 37 points had several big performers:
    SS Christian Scott 13 tackles
    MLB Dustin Earnest 12 tackles
    FS Earl Thomas 11 tackles
    DE Eddie Jones 5 tackles, 3 tfl, 2 sacks

Player of the Week: Aaron Williams 105 yard INT return.