Season 2: Week 10

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Jman, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Jman I give up. I mean it was bad enough I'd thrown like 6 picks, had 2 touchdowns against me because my DBs absolutely refuse to do anything even when I press LB or Y, among the various other gameplay glitches, but then the damn thing freezes on me.

Sim me a loss, and I'll try again next week.

3. Jman

4. Baron

Jman should I be playing to lose, because it was late in the game and I was down considerably at the time of the freeze.

5. Jman

Eh, we can just sim it if you like. I guess that would indeed be easier lol.

I'll be trying to get mine in but am battling a sever migraine coming on fast right now, so, advance is pushed to tomorrow morning if at all possible.

6. Baron

Alright. It's just I don't want to hose anyone by being able to win that game when I was clearly losing (even if it was complete horseshit) and getting a second chance. And asking me to play to lose is more torture than I can stand with NCAA at the moment.

Hope your migraine clears up man.

7. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

Done for the week

8. Jman

ChuckDzzNutz
    IXI DECAY IXI

You two and myself, thanks to a freeze while on top of Oregon, are all that is left, advance WILL be tonight if at all possible, just let me know when you'll be able to get it in and we'll adjust form there though gents.

I'll be playing mine again this afternoon sometime since I was up on a close game, I refuse to relent that (though I'm sure I'll get STOMPED this time around).

9. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I will play this afternoon as well

10. Jman

Sounds good. I assume IXI DECAY IXI is working late so it'll be a late advance, fall break for us teachers though so I'll be up hehe

11. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

12. Jman

He's pulling some craaaaaaazy hours at his store right now, he should be on later tonight, I'll advance thereafter.