Season 2 Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hornfaninbama, Nov 11, 2012.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

ZREX17, jay2149, Aspect1, we are advanced. Next advance is Tuesday night.

2. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Cool i will knock my game out monday night.

3. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

same for me

4. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Damn I lost the recruiting war for Marcus Hawkins to Mizzou. I got in the process late but closed ground quickly and just couldnt swing his interest in end. This kid is going to be a BEAST!! Question they have him listed at Rb but u moving him to QB right?

5. hornfaninbama

Ya he's a QB. Those passing stats should make him pretty solid. He'll never be Peyton manning but he could be Pat White.

6. hornfaninbama

Aspect1 ZREX17 jay2149

We are good to go into the flashback. But we are going to finish this season first. If you don't want to play the games that's fine but I will be playing mine. Hopefully we can keep up the 48 hour pace. I think the only user game left is a potential showdown in the SEC Title game.

My goal is to have this season wrapped up by Thanksgiving, that way when the holiday hiatus is over we can step right into the new place.

7. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Cool beat Nebraska tonight, Looks like I will be playing in Big 10 championship. Do you know what teams are available in the flashback?

8. hornfaninbama

I don't know for sure. I know when I joined I had a choice between FSU and Notre Dame and took Notre Dame to even out divisions. I don't know what darkwing's preference is but if I had to guess I would say Cincinnati, USF, Pitt, Louisville, Houston, Louisville, Temple, UConn, Syracuse, Rutgers, Maryland, Clemson, FSU, NC State, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Boston College, and UNC.

Right now I am alone in a division of the Big East so I'm sure he will want one of you to take the reins there and the other probably in the ACC but I'm not for sure.