1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 2 Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by axspecialk, Nov 30, 2010.

1. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

USU Survives a scare.. up by 3 inside the 20 and my qb throws a pick.. and they charge down the field and miss a fg.. man my defense is sooo terrible and my k missed 2 fg buts thats my fault i need to not have him kicking and just go on fourth points are too hard to come by..

Big Tubb and grat have a game and then we can advance.. man it gets way to quiet around here...

2. titangator

titangator Walk On

Yea... it is quiet.... i had to go to work right after my game is this the reason i didnt write anything up...

I had to super sim the 4th and lost... would have probably lost anyway tho lol

6-6 season, not terrible i dont guess, hoping to get a bowl bid and looking forwad to next season, hopefully my freaking quarterback can stay healthy

3. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

I cant believe how bad my defense is. I gave up 30 points to SMUs back up RB/QB. Oh well we are 7-5 and headed to the port a pottie bowl. At least we have some help on its way. Too bad they need a couple of years to develop.

BTW congrats AX on your stellar year. You and alemic really tore it up.

4. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Does anyone else seem to play better on the road?

5. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

thanks 2 more games to complete the run would be nice to go from one star to 3 lol but i doubt it all i want is my qb to be a lil better of a passer.. but im in big trouble next year as i lose all the talent on my team.. and no way my team plays worse on the road.. if i had boise in boise i would have lost 4 suuuurrreee!!! i wish the pace was a lil faster here so we could really develop these teams but with it being ages between every week we will be lucky to see them get to 4 star schools before 12 comes out :(

6. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

How about a hard set 48 hour rule. Maybe like 3am every 48 hours so us west coast kids got a chance too.

7. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

i love the idea rice.. a hard 48 would help it would still be about a month a season but thats better than the pace we got now..we on some whenever ppl play loll

8. alemic

alemic Walk On

Starting season 2 things will change drastically for this dynasty. A hard 48 hour system will be in place as well as a 48 hour AWOL system. If you do not post in the forums within 48 hours you will be put on AWOL status. You have 24 hours to respond to the post I make, if nothing then you get the boot.

I will also start doing content assignments for everybody which we will be deciding week 1

9. titangator

titangator Walk On

cant wait

10. alemic

alemic Walk On

well you better

11. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

sounds good to me .. no need for a summary week for it but i again tackled a top 25 team in notre dame... but it was a battle!!! n i won by 4 or something i think.. my offense is fine and to be honest my qb has been damn decent the last few weeks.. where i have struggled is on defense.. they just cant do ne thing ot stop ne one from doing ne thing.. its soo sad lol i feel soo helpless on defense.. and when u play good qb's if u blitz they hit the hole in ur blitz for big yardage is if u stay they have forever and a year to throw.. ne how the aggies finish up thier reg season undefeated.. maybe a bcs at large bid... i think i might crack the top 10 if i can win my bowl game..hows that for a one star season LOL. on a side note.. i signed a 3 star qb i think he is gonna be a beast but i just cant bench my boy parks after all this is his run.. spring battle is coming for sure!!!!