Season 2, Week 15 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 25, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We advanced! (last night)

Next Advance:
    -Sunday, midnight EST or
    -When 11/11 are ready

Last Week:
    -4OT thriller best rivalry/user game every played? meh... not when Weave wins its not!
    -Kent State continues turnaround
    -Mullen's team is horrid. There's just nothing else to say.

This Week:
    -Huge user game for Sun Belt Championship: Weave vs GMorg
    -Brett and Ian only other users to hav games
    -Gearing up for conference champ week next week.

Please remember to change your Team Page template and as we are nearing Bowl Week, update it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Luke

Luke Walk On

Looking toward next year and with my limited schollies Um excited for my handful of JuCos who will contribute immediately.

79 DT
    78 OLB
    78 WR
    76 FS

All should start right away. Next year I'll shy away from the JuCos now that I've built my foundation.

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

i am done recruiting for week 15

4. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Idaho wins the WAC!!!
    Skippy Patterson live from New Mexico in a loud and happy Idaho locker room as the Vandals have done the unthinkable and won the WAC by beating New Mexico State today by a score of 35-21 over the Aggies.
    The first quarter started off with a bang as Idaho would take the opening drive down the field and score on a 27 yard run by the new sensation Cameron McKernan who came in for the injuired Todd Handley who was injuired in the game against Navy. Idaho leads 7-0. New Mexico State gets the ball late in the first quarter to score on a 32 yard run to tie the game up at 7-7. Idaho gets the ball back and drive down the field and Taylor Davis throws his only interception of the game and the Aggies and drive down the field to score and take the lead 14-7 on a quarterback run. (Sidenote: Oh how I love the spread, option offense.)
    The second quarter Idaho would score again on the lone touchdown in the quarter by the youngster Cameron McKernan from 4 yards to tie the game at 14-14 as they went into halftime.
    Idaho score again in the third on 37 yard pass play by Taylor Davis to Tyler Elmo and Idaho takes the lead again up 21-14. As we headed into the fourth quarter.
    The fourth quarter would arrive and both teams went back and forth until the Aggies started driving down the field and would be inside the Vandals 5 yard line and would go for it on fourth down for the fourth time in the game (Two fake punts by the Aggies in this game along with going for it on a 4th and 3 in the third quarter instead of kicking a field goal they must have not trusted there field goal kicker at all.) The pass play that the Aggies drew up blew up in there face as Tracy Carter would take the interception 107 yards for a pick 6 and the Vandals would lead 28-14. The Aggies would drive down the field and score on a 4 yard touchdown pass to cut the lead to 28-21. Idaho recovers the onside kick and chew down the clock and score on 2 yard run by the workhorse Donavon Cunnigham and Idaho wins 35-21.
    Coach Moss after this wild game: " Awesome game we came out nothing to lose and we had a chance to win a share of the WAC title and we did just that. To finish the season strong going into next year is huge for us. This was our bowl game today. To come here and to go 4-2 after these guys starting out so bad at 1-5. This makes it that much better and I am so proud of our kids and far we have come as a team and as a school. Our recruiting is getting better too and we are getting more kids interested in coming to Idaho. The future looks bright and I plan on being here for a long time. I believe in this program and believe in these kids. It will be an honor to raise a conference banner at the Kibbie Dome next season. Who knows what conference will be in next year thats up to the NCAA but we will be ready for the challenge."
    Good night from New Mexico as the Vandals are coming home with the WAC champioship. As they finish the season 5-7 and 3-1 in the WAC.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Oh yeah by the way I had to play this game twice because when I beat them the first time the game was over and it was uploading the game and it said there was an error with the online game play tuning so I tried to upload the game to the EA dynasty and the same thing happened. Needless to say I was mad because the first game was way more entertaining than the second one. EA sports can be so frustrating thats why you see the 2 restarts.

6. Brettmonty

Brettmonty Walk On

MTSU wins last game of regular season

MTSU started out strong just throwing the ball down the field on their first drive and making the opposing secondary look stupid. MTSU would open up 14 to 0 score in the first quarter. MTSU defense came to play or actually the opposing QB came to run the ball as much as he could and get sacked as many times as possible as the 2 quarterbacks would combine for 30 attempts and only 69 yards. It was unbelievable how many times the qb tried to run and got sacked, which is why MTSU had so many sacks in this game. Their qb's were just dumb!
    MTSU wouldn't have much going for them after the first quarter as they would only score one more touchdown and two field goals. The passing game was doing well in this game just not as well as it has been this season, but the star receiver K. Griswould would do everything he could and just dominate the game.

Final score MTSU 27 UL Monroe 6

QB T. Byerly 23-37 274 yds 2 tds 1 INT
    Wr K. Griswould 9 catches 111yds 1 td
    Wr J. Lawson 5 catches 93 yds 1 td

videos finally uploaded

7. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

DOWN GOES FRAZIER! Down goes Frazier!

Gmorg worked me. Had his way with me.
    Well done dude.

• Like Like x 6
  8. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Bonner-this means I may see you in the bowl game. ;)

9. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

maybe the awesomest thing I've heard this week, lmao

Congrats Gwood! Huge win! Awesome. Rivalry for years to come I'm thinking.

• Like Like x 1
  10. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

WKU 38 - Texas St. 21 Don't be fooled by the score this game was much closer.

Guys I'm not going to waste a lot of time writing a synopsis just know you better have your chin-strap buckled and ready to play when Weave is on the other side. Game was great it went back and forth and I simply got the breaks in the 4th.

Weave great game and ya'll please know his RB is a monster 15 ATT 201 YDS and his team is Great Overall!!!

Stats

Josh Mason 12 - 21 268 YDS 2 TD

Keshawn Simpson 19 ATT 111 YDS 1 TD

Jim Campbell 3 REC 144 YDS 2 TD

PS Thanks for the knowledge Weave (y)

Videos Uploaded and please looks at Weaves videos to see that RB OMG Hershal Walker 2.0 Heisman may be his for next few years!

• Like Like x 1
  11. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Thanks Man!

12. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Looks like I will be tanking the MAC Championship ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

dont be a sissy. man up and go get em