1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 2 Week 17

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jmustang1968, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Final week of the season. Looks like I may just miss the playoffs, though I could sneak in as a wild card possibly... Lets knock these out by Tues night

2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I'll get mine in tomorrow night after I bowl. 11 PMish EST.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ok thanks for the update. Playoffs around the corner!

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Trying to acclimate new guys and get them in. Advance to wildcard playoff rounds will be tomorrow night.

5. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Actually really glad to hear this, because I decided to jack up my thumb bowling. Lol.

6. Jasoncatg

Jasoncatg Walk On

How good of a bowler are you?

And don't worry about advancing w/o me.. at 3-12 I'm not sure this last game matters. Trying to schedule a time w/ the Browns guy, he didn't get on last night until after I went to bed, and today is my b-day, so I probably won't be on. So, feel free to advance past my game.

When will we be doing the off-season festivities?

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

As soon as the playoffs are over. For the draft, we like to get a skype convo going.

8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    This year, I've been awful. Picked up a couple of bad habits by not bowling all summer and I need to rework my game badly.

But last year I finished with around a 210 average.

9. Jasoncatg

Jasoncatg Walk On

Legit. I started bowling about 3 years ago (after college) and I really enjoy it. I finished w/ a 207 avg this last season. I'm really tempted to try out for a pro bowling event. Have you ever done that?

10. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I've never gone to a pro-am event (can't afford it, usually), but I did bowl for my college, which bowled on the PBA oil patterns. It's nothing like you experience in league bowling. The rule of thumb is you'll have a 25-30 pin lower average bowling on them.

The year I bowled for college (two years ago), I ended with a 204 average in league, and had about a 182 for college.