Season 2 Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Nov 20, 2011.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

3. fuzzyl0gic

I not only lost, I LOST HORRIBLY. The kind that make you want to chuck NCAA out the window and say FUCK IT. *goes postal*

• Like Like x 1
  4. fuzzyl0gic

..but fuck you for being such a homer. Your Lions are FRAUDS bittch.

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Ah the lord knows I have had those moments. That's why I traded it in the first time. Summary coming soon

6. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Bye week. so i just took the time to look over my stats this season. 10 non offensive TDs (6 Def, 4 ret) which is more points then 15 teams total points on the year
    also the only kicker with 10+ FGs but still 100% including 4 from 50-55 Yds

which means my defense and special teams has scored 39% of my total points which includes FGs but not XPs

Ive given up over 300 more pass yards then any other school but still have the 4th most sacks, most Fumble recoveries, and most INTs. I guess its just risk reward. gotta step up before conference play

now hurry up and get to week 8!

7. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Which team are you

8. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

#7 Michigan 55
    Minnesota 10

Michigan blows out Minnesota for another conference win. Denard Robinson, who only played the 1st half, had a great day finishing 13-14 for 253 yards and 3 touchdowns. He also had a 9 yard rush for a touchdown. Michigan also had 2 defensive touchdowns, a 56 yard interception return and a 65 yard fumble return. Minnesota's lone score came on a fumble return from the backup QB inside the 10 yard line. The back up RB for Michigan Fitzgerald Toussaint ended the day with 12 carries for 84 yards and a touchdown. Michigan moves to 4-1 on the season and 2-1 in conference and hope to climb up a little higher in the rankings in the next weeks.

9. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Cavaliers upset the Tarheels in fashion, 42-14
    The Tarheels traveled to Charlottesville to take on the Cavaliers of Virginia in this rivalry game. The Cavaliers lost to GT last week to start off 0-1 in ACC play but the Cavaliers couldn't give two shits and shrugged it off. The Tarheels came in with Giovanni Benard and a solid wide receiving core. The Cavaliers thought the UNC offense was going to give their defense fits but it was totally different which surprised a lot, including the nation. The Cavaliers won the toss but chose to kick. The Tarheels came out and started their drive which ended short when Renner threw his first INT of the game to Virginia's MLB. The Cavaliers tried to capitalize after that but didn't get anything at all. So the Cavaliers were forced to punt. The Tarheels came out with a potent passing attack but was stopped short on 4th and inches. The Tarheels got the first on a fake punt run which the Cavaliers saw coming. North Carolina would continue on their drive only to throw another INT and have that returned for a TD. The Cavaliers took a early 7-0 lead. Both offenses trying to find something going. In the second quarter North Carolina's offense has struck first but again their drive was ended by the third INT of Renner and once again tooken back for a TD, putting the Cavaliers up 14-0. The Cavaliers played great D the next drive and forced UNC to punt the ball. Michael Rocco threw the ball all over the UNC defense this drive which led to a TD to put the Cavaliers up 21-0. The Cavaliers thought they had it wrapped up early but it looked like the Tarheels weren't done yet and they drove down the field easily putting up 7 points. At the end of the first half the Cavaliers were up 21-7. Perry Jones, Virginia's star running back once again was shutdown and only had 78 yards total. But it was the Rocco show today when he threw his second TD of the game to Colter Philips which put the Cavaliers up 28-7. The UNC offense still struggled on offense as the backup threw another INT to the Cavaliers. The Cavaliers drove down the field again to have another TD scored but by Perry Jones. The Cavaliers went up 35-7. Then the Tarheels finally found something going and scored on a one yard QB sneak. They then recovered a onside kick but wasn't enough. Perry Jones found the endzone again late in the game to put the Cavaliers up 42-14 and the game was over.​
    Player of the Game.​
    Michael Rocco, 12-19, 192yds, 2TD's 1INT​

10. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Wisconsin

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

yeah, but we won

12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

• Like Like x 1
  13. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

[​IMG]

14. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

What the hell IMG's don't work here anymore?

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

ur
    faaaaaaaaail

16. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Just you wait Mr Kasperson lol

Edit:Fuck it, it doesn't work

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

wait for what? You'll probably beat me- but no biggie.

18. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Lol, no I was trying to get a funny pic to respond to the "cheeeeeeeeeeeese" post you made lmao

19. fuzzyl0gic

All CPU games left, so hopefully we can advance early. JQwon13 play against the CPU, pnc will be gone for a few more days.

20. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Remove that schollie offer to Peter Rhodes.. he is my protected recruit.

21. Tschetter2

Tschetter2 Walk On

BC 20 NC State 13

BC wins consecutive games in a row for first time in 2013. Kinda one of those games that is Blah, offemse was good then horrible at times, defense was average, they drove the ball on us good but failed to finish once or twice and that hurt them. Chase went 17-29 for 294 yds and 2td also threw his first 2 ppicks of the year. Williams had another good game 21 for a buck thirty-seven. Bobby Swigert had the big game recieving 5 rec 101 yds and 1 td . We had 3 turnovers to their 2. Finch got a couple extra carries in the 4th while Williams was injured. He Had a 20 yd run but NCSU was able to pop it out and recover, they then continued to drive the ball downfield and get themselves in position to potentially tie the game late in the 4th but they then threw an int.

22. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Wake Forest 45 Duke 22

Wake switches to RS freshman QB Kevin Sousa after another Stachitas interception (his ?th of the year). While Sousa played good enough to win against Duke, he will really need to step his game up next week as Wake Forest will host Boston College next week in the annual rivalry game. Sousa looked like a kid in his first game, going 11-17 for 116 yards and a pick, but coaches liked what they saw.

"We didn't expect him to go in there and throw for 400 yards, but at the same time we just couldn't stick with Ted. He has been good for us at times, but the turnovers have really limited what we have been able to do."

Former starters Tanner Price and Stachitas have combined for about 700 yards, but an awful 9 interceptions to 3 touchdowns. Hopefully Sousa can be the answer for the Deacons.

Thankfully, Josh Harris has been as advertised. The junior was going to be expected to produce for this team, and he has-- this game was no different. Harris rumbled and juked for 114 yards on 20 attempts and 2 touchdowns. Also, as expected, the defense delivered again. Duke was limited to 230 total yards and were suckered in to throwing 5 interceptions.

Like I said, big one next week against BC. First big obstacle in the chase for the division title! Get ready Tschetter2

23. fuzzyl0gic

I'm going to advance after gwill is done, roughly an hour.

24. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

im comforted by the fact that he is more then likely going to Auburn, I really should have paid more attention because I have spent a few hours recruiting him this year

Ive had a terrible year of recruiting. I think part of it is that i went after too many people but i just am not used to this many people liking me

25. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Join the club man. I haven't landed a recruit even though I had 7 visits last week all A- or better. Not good for the B1G