Season 2: Week 9

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by LSUTRUTH, Aug 29, 2012.

1. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

2. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]
    41-29 Noles
    [​IMG]
    This was a potential trip-up game for the Noles coming into Atlanta to face an option team in Georgia Tech. Game-planning for a team like this is different than every other week of the year, playing sound assignment football was paramount as Georgia Tech will make you pay. The run game was there early for the Yellow Jackets but after getting into a deficit in the second half they were forced to air it out a little more. To which they had more success than I had envisioned. The Yellow Jackets passed for 260 yards on only 12 completions. ​
    Our offense really kept us one step ahead of Georgia Tech and never allowed them to capture the all important momentum. Rashad Greene had a big day receiving catching 4 passes for 120 yards and 1 TD. Devonta Freeman never broke any long runs but consistently put us in good position on 3rd down, which we converted 5/8 tries. I was pleased with our offense performance, we moved the ball when we needed to and only had 1 turnover. ​
    Next week we travel to Chestnut Hill to face Boston College. We will hope to avoid any injuries before the Game of the Year the following week when the Hokies come to town..​

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Is this league really dead??? Only a season and a half!!!!

Losing forum interest is one thing, (I admit my activity is down), but not playing cpu games is another. Everyone on here is on their xbox daily, so not sure why cpu gmes are not being played within 3 days??? I honestly could careless about reading summarries or recruits ect, but if people aren't playing their games.....

Maybe we can get a motivational speach or start replacing people who have lost interest. Although its kinda funny if you read the beginning comments when a year round commitment was expected. Oh how things have changed.

Okay I am done. Can we advance already??:confused:

4. LSUTRUTH

Yes. Im sorry we played our county rival and whooped that ass 42-3. Went out and had alittle to much fun last night. I will be advancing now.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Its all good, but just stating that there were 3 unplayed cpu games and we are already down a member. Signs are just pointing in the wrong direction for the OD.

6. LSUTRUTH

Bawvu is/was in the process of moving so he might be unplayed more than not. I have interest for the last spot Im just waiting to hear back. I think Madden really hurt us but we will get through it

7. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Yea let's quit bein a whole bunch of ho ass bitches guys.. jeez!