Season 2 Who Do You Want to Play

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Mar 3, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Season 2 Who Do You Want to Play

Here's the deal ... each team will get at least 2 in conference games from you division that are user vs. user. We need at least 4 user games and no more than 5 for each team. Some teams may play more than 2 user in conference games so I will just cut one of your human games you wanted to play....

please post here what user team you would like to play and I'll update this thread with who will be playing who.

remember - 2 user games are already done and each user will get 4 but no more than 5.

UTEP
    @ Southern Miss

Western Michigan
    vs. Southern Miss

Southern Miss
    vs. UTEP
    @ Western Michigan

2. Larsccw

Larsccw Guest

Honestly, I will take whatever works out the best for you and the set up. I'm cool with that.

3. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I'd like to take on UTEP and Western Michigan if possible. No worries if it doesn't work out.

4. I am game to play Raz.
    Honestly I will play anyone win or lose. I figure if I lose then hopefully I will learn something.

5. theSANDMAN215

Milehigh - you want to schedule a home and home series with Marshall? I can come to your place this year and next year you come to Marshall.

6. Sounds good to me.

7. tmac2345

tmac2345 Guest

If the owners are OK with it, I'll play Miami and KSU. What do you guys think about some Home and Home?

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Just make it easy on you. I'm a commish so I know how it is, plus, I like the idea of a surprise.

9. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

I don't care any way you slice it, as long as I play a sim baller and not another chambers :)

10. It doesn't matter to me. I know I'm already playing KSU and Miami(OH), and I don't know what my MAC West schedule looks like.

11. The Flyest

The Flyest Guest

You dare challenge the GOLDEN FLASHES?!!?

Yeah, sounds good to me. It's your funeral! :p

12. theSANDMAN215

LOL. it sounds like everyone in our league is good to play. I have no complaints about anyone else. I had about 3 or 4 about Chambers though.

13. ogode

ogode Guest

It makes no difference. As for Non conference CPU... I dont know how many that I will get but:

Stanford or
    San Jose St. or
    San Diego St.