Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sabo, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

With season 2 on the horizon I thought id bring up what is sure to be a hot topic.
    Who has the strongest conference ? And what conference will bring home the bcs title in 2011.
    Everyone knows where I stand ......SEC !!!

Let the trash talk begin lol

2. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

As strong as the SEC maybe, watch out for the up and coming ACC. We got a lot of talented teams ready to break through and take it too the next level. ACC all the way in 2011.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

:chuckles lightly at the words "up and coming" and "ACC" being used so close together:

I'm just kidding, of course. I think it will have a lot to do with players leaving. If Terrelle comes back, I gotta think the Bucks are going to be a big ratings favorite. Bama will be loaded again, and I bet Florida progresses pretty well also. My sleeper picks are Penn State out of the Big Ten, and Florida State out of the ACC.

My guys - I think it depends on who leaves. Crist will be back, and will be the focal point of the offense. If Floyd returns, and Rudolph returns, it'll be a big passing year, as my backs are a year or so away still. If both bolt for the league, I don't think I'll be relevant for another season or so.

4. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

No LSU love. Only 8 graduating seniors.

5. bdub

bdub Walk On

Bucs may have a chance as long as they don't have to play wisky ;)

6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

The ACC sucks. Clemson's going to take advantage of this suckiness, and be crowned KING of the Conference of Suck. Then I'm goin' to tell you all to "Suck it!" when I get the nod over a Big 10 school for the N.C. ;)

7. egofailure

;) <---- This wink emoticon sucks, also.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

Dude, a 2 loss Big 10 school would get in over an undefeated ACC school any day of the week. ;) and you're right this stinks.

9. egofailure

Haha, I know. I was just rollin' with the suck theme.