Season #3 (2012): Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jan 15, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Post in here.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Dominating Start
    Oregon St comes out and destroys BYU @ BYU. They hope they can continue this type of play all year. They started off real slow down 7-0 after 1st quarter. They would turn it over and BYU would start to drive when momentum would change as the Beavers would intercept the pass and from that point on Oregon St would not look back. The Beavers would score 17 in the 2nd quarter and would take a 17-7 lead into halftime. Stevenson would get hurt in this one but the backups would continue to do their jobs. Oregon St would score 2 tds to start the 3rd and take a 31-7 lead. Byu would answer and go for 2 to make it 31-15. Next drive Oregon St would shut the door and make it 38-15 going into the 4th. Oregon St would get an int for td to close out the game and win 45-15.​
    Key Players​
    Katz 17-22 346yds 1td 1int​
    Stevenson 18rushes 65yds 1td​
    Bishop 6rec 87yds 1td​
    Hatfield 5rec 131yds​
    F. Unga 8 tackles 1 TFL 1int​
    U. Unga 7 tackles 2 TFL ​

3. controllerabuser

Oregon State got the Unga Bunga brothers I see..

[​IMG]

4. NDCOLTS1979

lol yeah they both playing LB also. The way they played i wont make fun of them unless they start playing like crap

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Stanford Starts out strong versus utah
    [​IMG]
    Kenjon barner showed everyone why he deserved to playing while at oregon today! He had 186 yards rushing and 2 TDs. He kept us in the game while utah completed every 3rd down possible! We pounded the rock and aired it out when we needed to. Stanford comes with a balanced attack this season!

A little Kenjon Magic​

6. controllerabuser

Damn Kenjon beasted.. How many carries bk? Or are you trying to limit him?

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

NO LUCK OF THE IRISH
    Purdue keeps the Shillelagh Trophy
    [​IMG]
    Rob Henry has taken over and what a game to make your debut as the starter. Purdue vs Notre Dame the in state showdown. Henry was able to manage the offense and not turn the ball over in a 20-13 win. Henry stated that the defense was playing so well that he just didnt want to mess it up. Henry was able to throw a beautiful deep ball to OJ Ross who was singled up on a line backer due to the blitz. Ross ran by him like he was standing still. Henry almost over threw him but Ross reeled it in. The running game came alive in the second half and the Boilermakers got a nice 10 yard TD run from Reggie Peagram. The story of this game though was Purdue's ability to get after the Notre Dame offense. Kevin Pamphile registered 4 sacks in the contest from his DT position. He came up huge as Kawann Short was hurt for the majority of the game. MR. BIG PLAY Ricardo Allen came up with a huge hit, forced the fumble, and recovered it as ND was driving for a score. ND would get the ball back but Chris Quinn would pick off an out route on the 5 yard line to end the Irish comeback bid.
    [​IMG]

POG
    [​IMG]
    Kevin Pamphile 5 tackles 4 Sacks

8. controllerabuser

Great way to start out Year 3 Diddy! How did the defending BfR DPOTY do?

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

26-30 carries I believe. I could have went over 200. But I feel cheesy if I do

10. controllerabuser

Rockets Get Rocked In The Shoe
    Ohio State gets it done with a win, 52-13.
    [​IMG]
    Ohio State would come out of the gates a bit jittery and nervous. They sure showed that in the 1st quarter up until 3 minutes in the 2nd. That's when Corey Brown put the Buckeyes on his back. Shown above, the man with the big pipes(Girls love him, guys wanna be him). Brown grabbed a 26 yard touchdown and then followed that with a 10 yard touchdown. Toledo would finally get on the board but Mr. Brown shat on the Rockets with a 98 yard kick return. Toledo would put another scoring drive together but that'd be all she wrote for the day as the Ohio State went on a rampage, scoring 31 straight points. We got some good looks out there today as we got a lot of underclassmen in the game to get a feel for what it's like to be a Buckeye.​
    Taylor, Taylor, Taylor. He had a good game, I'd say, despite throwing 2 interceptions. He ended the day with 268 yards and 4 touchdowns. His main targets were Jake Stoneburner and Corey Brown mainly because the defense was getting major pressure, blitzing and shutting the outside down. But if you lock our outside down, we'll beat you from the inside. Big day from the backfield, Jordan Hall went over the century mark in his debut, Jaamal Berry ran for 51 yards and Sophomore sensation Rod Smith gained 48 yards with a nice touchdown shown on DW.​
    Even though we gave up a good amount of yardage, I was impressed with the defense. They buckled down and obviously made stops. Our cornerback crew took the cake though, as Dominic Clarke grabbed 1 interception and Christian Bryant stole 2.​

:5stars: True freshman David Madison putting in work.
    [​IMG]

11. controllerabuser

Really, depends on the game and score.. You can go for over 200 if it is close all game and what not. But if you get up big, you should probably take him out for your own sake, you're gonna need him big time down the road!

12. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Yea I won by 8 trying to limi him

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Beckford had a handful of tackles nothing note worthy

14. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

GOLDEN BEARS SURVIVE - DEFEAT #16 WEST VIRGINIA, 35 - 28
    [​IMG]
    One of Cal QB Sweeney's 3 picks in the first half. He was replaced by true Freshman Tim Waller in the second half.
    BERKLEY, Ca -- After two subpar seasons, Cal needed to do something to prove that they were back. With #16 West Virginia coming to town, this was their opportunity.
    In the first half, the game went back and fourth. Cal scored 14 points on two Beau Sweeney touchdown passes, while West Virginia kept pace with a 61 yard Gino Smith TD pass and a 39 interception return for a TD by SS Michael Dorsey.
    To start the second half, Coach Ryty made a big change at QB. After 3 bad interceptions, Sweeney was replaced by true frosh and 4* recruit Tim Waller. Waller did not disappoint. He was 6 of 11 for 107 yards and a TD. The one TD pass was the play of the game for the Bears. Tied 21 - 21 in the fourth, Waller hit freshman WR Derek Allen on a 60 yard scoring strike to give the Bears a 28 - 21 lead. The Bears would go on to win, 35 - 28 and move to 2 - 0.

Up next - MICHIGAN​

15. controllerabuser

Nice win ry, Cal Bears back in business?

16. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Southern Cal 31, Georgia 28

ATHENS- Southern Cal used a 31 yard touchdown pass from Matt Barkley to Kyle Prater with 1:16 left to sneak by #16 Georgia 31-28 in between the hedges. A back and forth game in which both teams moved the ball and had three lead changes in the fourth quarter. Showing their new spread attack, the Trojans had over 450 yards of total offense, led by Barkley who threw for a personal high of 373 yards.

17. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Penn State Routs Ohio 42-3

This game was over before it even started as the Penn State Nittany Lions were ready to beat up on someone. Unfortunately for Ohio they stood in the way. The starters would sit in the second half, but in the first half HB Silas Redd would gain 111 yards and score 4 touchdowns. The defense was all over the field. Quarterback Robert Bolden would come in at halftime and suck it up. Coach Bob was really upset with his second teamers after this game, saying that the second team offense will have to pick it up in practice, and especially Bolden. Next up for Penn State is Temple, and they want revenge on them...

(pics coming soon)

18. controllerabuser

How was your game tuco? Difficulty? Good win!

19. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Toughest CPU game I've had since I've been with USC. Their WR's blew past my secondary on several plays, not used to that. I was lucky to get a turnover on the final Bulldog drive.

20. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    One of those no defense 4th qtrs? Great win tho

21. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

EMU PULLS SHOCKER

[​IMG]

On a day when both it's coach and quarterback were coronated as BIG 10 COY and OPOY, Michigan laid an enormous egg. The visiting EMU Eagles come into Ann Arbor and steal a victory 26-24. There was no one thing to point at, EMU just outplayed Michigan in every facet of the game.

Coach Radio addressed the media after the loss: "Of course we are extremely disappointed. No way to hide it. But I will tell you that EMU will not beat us twice. We will rebound. Our goal of a Big 10 Championship is not affected. We will be fine."

Michigan dropped to #20 in the polls and must now face rival Notre Dame. Michigan is 1-1 the last 2 years vs the Irish.

22. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

Wisconsin Edges Stanford
    BADGERS: 34
    Stanford: 26
    [​IMG]
    James White rushed for 143yds and 3tds, most of it coming in the 2nd half.​
    [​IMG]
    Ethan Armstrong intercepts Luck and takes to the house.​
    Wisconsin pulls off a victory for the Big 10 in the BFR Conference Challenge against Stanford @ home. After a horrible 1st half, which consisted of 3 turnovers for the Badgers and a 20-7 deficit, Wisconsin came out ready to play in the 2nd half. James White picked up the carries after Montee Ball went down with an injury, and carried the team on his back. White rushed for 143yds on 13 carries and 3tds. The play of the game came from MLB Ethan Armstrong in the 3rd qtr. Wisconsin was down 20-14 when Armstrong picked off Andrew Luck and took it to the house for the lead. It was a hard fought game by both teams and a great home win for the Badgers. Next for Wisconsin is another home game as the Arkansas Razorbacks travel north.​
    Good Game BK​

23. controllerabuser

Nice win, G! James White doin' the damn thang..

24. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

Thanks CA, too bad you couldnt bring one home for us too. I think we're in good shape though. James White definitely had himself a game. It was a good way to follow up that rough performance against the Lobos.

25. NDCOLTS1979

[​IMG]

Oregon St would hold off the Sun Devils this week and it was in large part due to Cb Poyer. He played like Revis this week as he was deflecting passes and had this Int in the redzone. Turnovers was they key for the Beavers as they caused a 2 this time around in the redzone a fumble on the 8 and this int on the 8 as well. Offensively the Beavers struggled till the end. After the Sun Devils tied it up with 59 seconds to go in the game Oregon St would take and move down the field. The first play Katz got sacked then 3 plays later 42yd reception by Prince with 8 seconds left in the game would seal the victory for the Beavers. Oregon St couldnt run very well and passing they did well except for 2 picks. Great Game Frisk

Key Players
    Ryan Katz 16-20 258yds 2tds 2ints
    Stevenson 22att 39yds 1td
    Prince 4rec 99yds 1td
    Bishop 4rec 52yds 1td
    Jordan Poyer 4tackles 1int (MVP) with idk how many tipped passes
    Uani Ugna 5tackles 1 forced fumble