Season 3 Award Winners

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Dec 12, 2011.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]
    - Chase Cresto of Army is this years winner for the Joe Namath award! Cresto finished the season with 2,673 yards passing. Cresto threw 26 touchdowns this season but also threw 27 interceptions which is not quite impressive. Will the 4th Horseman actually give us a stud QB in season 4?

[​IMG]
    - Darrin Reaves of UAB is this years winner for the Barry Sanders award! Reaves almost broke the 2,000 yard mark this season as he finished with 1,976 yards and 18 toucdhowns. Reaves hails from the great city of Fairhope and his High School success has easily carried over to his collegiate career.

[​IMG]
    - Ryan Daniels of Maryland is this years winner for the Jerry Rice award! Daniels finished the season with 1,217 yards receiving and had 11 touchdowns for the Terrapins. Daniels was a key to the Terrapins dynamic offense as a Freshman and hopes to become a repeat winner in season 4.

[​IMG]
    - Calvin Smith of New Mexico is this years winner for the Dick Butkus award! Smith finished the season with 37 tackles and 16 sacks on the year!

[​IMG]
    - Justus Adams of New Mexico is this years winner for the Lou Groza award! Adams finished the season with 23 field goals out of 30 attempts.

[​IMG]
    - Tahj Kimble of Army is this years winner for the Devin Hester award!

[​IMG]
    - Coach Jman who was the former head coach of Kansas is this years winner of the John Madden award. Jman led the Jayhawks to a Big 12 title and a BCS bowl win! Coach Walker of Maryland was an obvious contestant but this award is limited to Head Coaches only!

2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

For season 4, you will have to make player nominations for your players to be considered for awards! If you do not nominate your players by week 8 then they will not be eligible for any awards! Also, please post all of your nominees statistics after your bowl game some the final determinations can be made! I would like to run a weekly update for the awards race but I need your help as I have no clue who your plamakers on your teams are!

Look for a pre-season nomination thread to be popping up soon!

3. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

4. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Decay, many thanks for the Butkus award . . . It really was a team effort but Smith certainly did turn out to be a bit of a beast . . . As far as the Groza, thanks for that too but that S.O.B. is garbage. All 7 of those misses are kicks that bounced in the endzone. :cool:

5. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Hah! I know, I didn't really know what to say about it but you had the most FG's in our group so it was all easy grabs. Lol.

6. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Maybe we should rename the Groza the "Most Inept Redzone Offense Award" :D

7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Lol! Not a bad idea. Haha.

8. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

Laird got robbed.

No TE award?

9. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Storm Johnson wins the Heisman with more yards and more TDs than Reaves and he doesn't get the Barry Sanders award? And Mallary has FIVE, count em, FIVE KR-TD's and doesn't win the Hester award? WHAT KINDA GAME YOU PLAYING DECAY?!?

But seriously... my lines of binary are extremely hurt by this clear anti-FIU bias.

10. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

lovin this

11. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Ha! Good job Decay for bringing the love back to Fairhope!!....seriously though, I think all the Seniors and players that left early *cough* Storm, were left off the board.

12. Baron

I don't see "Best Running Back who stuck around" next to the Barry Sander's award.

And hell, that doesn't apply to Mallary for the Hester award at all! It's a damn conspiracy I tells ya!

13. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

yeah, Storm was bigger,stronger faster and only had $$ in his eyes. My boy, Reaves returned from a broken back...putting his career in jeopardy for the team. Ha!

14. Baron

Which is totally a fair argument.... Until you realize that Storm came back from a broken collarbone in the LAST game of the season, returned to the bowl and helped FIU go 3-0 in bowl games. He was already gonna get the $$, why return for the bowl game? Hell, he put MORE on the line than little Reaves ever could! He could have reinjured himself and lost first round money. What was Reaves puttin on the line?

15. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

I would like to nominate Storm Johnson for the "Cheddar-Chugging Cheese Champion Trophy"

NOTE: Maxx Forde DE from Idaho gets honorable mention

16. Baron

THERE WAS NO CHEESE! DUDE WAS OUT OF GAMES IN THE 4TH, SOMETIMES EVEN THE THIRD QUARTER! ALONG WITH MALLARY AND MEDLOCK GETTING STUPID CARRIES! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! AS DENOTED BY MY USE OF ALL CAPS!

17. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Hahahahahaha! Just giving you crap. I really don't think anyone in our league cheeses. I was just doing this to you. I played you last year so I know it was legit. Did you notice I gave my own player honorable mention?

18. Baron

I DON'T CARE! THIS IS A VERY EMOTIONAL SUBJECT FOR ME! AGAIN, SAID EMOTIONS BEING DENOTED BY MY USE OF ALL CAPS!

19. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Fine, ruin all my fun. I will lay off the cheese comments and find another way to humor myself.

20. Baron

You taking me seriously here is worse if I'd taken you seriously at all during this thread. (pro-tip: I didn't. And you shouldn't lol )

21. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

It's ok, you don't have to lie about your cheese complex. We are all friends here.

• Like Like x 1
  22. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Yea. All of the Seniors or players who left were gone from the stats list which is why we are using the nominations this season because awards will go out as soon as the last bowl is played so make sure you post your stats for your nominated players after you finish you bowl game so we can determine a winner.

Also GMangs. There is no way to seperate receiving stats for WR and TE's so if you have a TE who thinks he can be Jimmy Graham then he better start racking up 1,000 yard seasons. Lol!

23. Baron

This is an outrage.

24. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

There always has to be an ugly duckling in every league.

25. Baron

Storm Johnson was a beautiful swan. A swan you MURDERED with your prejudice!