Season 3 Bowl Week

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jan 26, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Apr 14, 2010
  2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Mar 12, 2011
    Without the UCLA bowl stats, our combine TO stats are
    +32 margin
    80 takeaways
    57 INTs
    24 FRs
    only 1 fumble lost
    and still 2 of the worst at throwing INTs

as for my bowl game, Boise thought they could hang with the P12 but could not
    Utah: 48
    BSU: 14
    After they got out to a 7-0 lead, I took the kick back 107 yards to tie it. They added a late TD in the 1st and then my offense took over. Nixon started the game at QB but I Cox did his campaigning to come in after missing more then half of the season with broken ribs. After an interesting start to his game, first sack he took he was instructed to leave the game and not allowed to return. Nixon took command and dominated. 4 Pass TDs on the day. he connected 3 times with his favorite fellow freshman Micheal Johnson for 124 yards and 2 scores. Scott and Pedroza each pulled a TD in as well.
    Defense took over the game with 7 sacks. Rowe continued his high level of play with an INT in the endzone while the nations top defensive player, Dangerfield, pulled in 2 more INTs and took one back to the house for his 5th touchdown of the year and 7th in two years of starting. He also added a sack to the game, which many scouts predict will be his last as he may decide to head to the NFL.

With a good recruiting class coming in and a lot of young talent returning including Cox only being a sophomore at QB, sophomore KR star Andre Newton expected to take over at HB, as well as the top 3 WRs, next year could be another good year. hopefully things can pick up from being stagnant in the middle of the P12