Season 3 Changes (48 Hours to Check-In)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Dec 5, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

The following canges will be made for Shame to Fame's 3rd Season EVERYBODY must sign and agree:​
    1. HARD 48 Hour Advance. At the start of every podcast (or if there is no podcast for that week the weekly summary thread) I will state when the 48 hour mark is met. If your user vs user game is not scheduled in that time, you will be simmed over. I will allow max an extra 24 hours to get a user vs user game in.​
    2. Everybody will be required to put some sort of content into the dynasty. I do the podcast, which Paw and Titan sometimes help with, and Whales has agreed to keep a top 25 poll up each week. Each one of you will have to pick something to do, so be thinking.​
    3. There will be no restarts. From now on I do not care what the excuse is, if your game freezes, you forget a play book idc, you will be taking a sim.​
    4. There is a 48 hour AWOL system in place. If you do not show up on the forums for 48 hours, (titangator will be watching) then either he or myself will create a thread giving you an additional 24 hours to post something or you get the boot. This will hopefully increase activity.​
    There may be more that I decide to add later on but these are the base changes. Again everybody sign and agree.​

@ThePaw
    @titangator
    @grat23
    @bigtubb_
    @rice4114
    @whales30
    @Coach_Gruden
    @redwings8831
    @runwhileucan
    @axspecialk
    @C_Breezy803

2. whales30

whales30 Walk On

whales30 signs and agrees.

3. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

axspecialk signs and agrees... i can do shame to fame players of the week for each team..

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

Sounds good man say so when I make that thread

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

agree. I'm taking a vacation in December. But I will let you know in another forum what my plans are. If im going to miss a game i will recruit and put my self on auto. I will be around a ps3. So its not an issue but my ole lady...lol She wanna live it up.....so i have to operate around all of that....

6. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

As long as you don't abuse that restart system yourself, I agree. What if it freezes in a user v. user game? Do both users replay or does the user remaining finish vs cpu?

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

Both players will get back to the same point in the game as the time of the freeze. If before kick off just play again

8. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Rice signs and agrees. I can do weekly updates for recruiting if everyone would like.

9. alemic

alemic Walk On

Sounds good man, when they topic comes up. Sign up for it.

10. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

11. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

Coach Gruden signs and agree's...just curious say that Army is on Auto, if they become available, would be interested....also teams of interest
    1-Army
    2-Idaho
    3-Washington State

12. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

Done with player Cuts RTA....is there a thread for off season I'm missing?

13. alemic

alemic Walk On

There was the off-season one but I am pretty sure you know its there you responded to it lol

14. titangator

titangator Walk On

word, me likes

15. alemic

alemic Walk On

Good showing tonight lol only 3 more to go. Just another notice, we advance to preseason here in roughly 20 minutes. More like after my offline dynasty game

16. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

agreed. I want to play TCU again this year.

17. alemic

alemic Walk On

I literally just finished schedules lol. I will try to see if I can get it in though

18. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

Aight. Who's my top 25 for the first week?

19. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

I do agree.

20. grat23

grat23 Walk On

agreed

21. alemic

alemic Walk On

Good turn out everybody nice work. I will be putting out a podcast here tonight with everybody's schedules and my early predictions. Then later on we will move on to week 1. Note not everybody has a top 25 game to start the year because there really weren't a ton to choose from. I think Tulane and FIU are the ones who don't but they play LSU and Florida respectfully.