Archived **Season 3 Discussion**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HarkTheSound, Oct 23, 2012.

1. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

[​IMG]

2. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

When are we going to be posting our team previews for season 3?

3. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

You can post them in this thread whenever you like!

4. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Ohio State
    13 SRs + 3 + (70-65) = 21 Scholarships

5. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

18 Seniors + 3 Rule = 21 Scholarships for UNC this year.

The state of North Carolina is really lacking on recruits this year. Gonna have to expand my efforts and hopefully pillage from Florida/Georgia. :)

6. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Athletes seem to like my school..im pretty pumped

7. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

How do i change my playbooks?

8. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

coach philosophy i think

9. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Awesome, thank you. This sucks still not having a single 4 star recruit interested in me at all...really? Are we that terrible.
    (Please nobody answer that question lol)

10. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Nebraska has 11 Seniors with two open roster spots. 11 + 3 + (70-68)=16 Open scholarships this season.

11. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    2014 Nebraska Preview

Nebraska enters 2014 with an unexpected coaching change but returns a solid core that should help smooth the transition. Coach Perri believes he has a solid offense led by SR QB Brion Carnes and his #1 target, All American wideout Kenny Bell. Jr HB Murat Kuzu had an unexpected breakout season last year, racking up 1,192 yards and finding the endzone 15 times. He will continue to be a factor but it was clear in spring ball that speedster Ameer Abdullah would have more of an impact this season. 6'1, 224 LB HB Imani Cross will moonlight at FB as the only scholarship player there is transfer Robert Rogers. The OL will be anchored by the T's, Tyler Moore on the left side is in his 4th season as a starter. Last year's C, Zach Sterup will move to the RT spot to solidify that position as Jr Ryan Klachko will take over in the middle.

The blackshirts have quality players at every position but appear to lack any sure-fire defensive stars. MLB Trevor Roach is the big playmaker, recording 55 tackles, 2 sacks and 5 INT's last season. He will be flanked on his right side by JR David Santos, a steady starter. Sr Zaire Anderson and speedy SO Jared Afalava will split time at the LOLB spot. The D-Line could be either a bright spot or a liability for the team this year as the young players must learn on the job. They boast highly touted physical specimens at DE, including the #2 and #3 ranked DE recruits this season in Miguel Ostrander and Justin Brantley respectively. Expect Brantley to begin the season as the starter alongside last year's top recruit, RE Craig Bowen. Chase Rome and Jay Guy are run stuffers in the middle. The secondary features two solid Seniors at safety as Harvey Jackson and Corey Cooper are both returning starters. However, the CB spot, where Nebraska has only one player who is not either a Freshman or Redshirt Freshman is a major concern. Jr Braylon Heard will look to continue his progression at CB while also helping to mentor the young guys. Two guys who took redshirts last season, Austin Miller and Brian Atkinson will compete with true freshman Josh Allen to determine the pecking order behind Heard.

The special teams could be very good if K Mauro Bondi becomes more consistent. He hit only 60% of his FG attempts last year with his long coming from 46 yards. He will again pull double duty as the P as last year he averaged 40.1 YPP. The Huskers can take their pick of return men as Kenny Bell, Ameer Abdullah, and Jamal Turner are all very capable with the rock in their hands.

• Like Like x 1
  12. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Let me know when you've finished your offseason tasks everyone. If you don't "ready up" then you'll have a red light and I don't have a way to know if you've actually done it or not.

13. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

im done

14. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
  15. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

16. mboda

mboda Walk On

I think it's only chopper393 left. Everyone else is greened up already.

17. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

chopper393 is the last one it looks like. Unfortunately, I won't be able to advance until around 3pm EST tomorrow as I won't have access to the Xbox until then. I can't advance from the website since, as we all know, it fucks up custom schedules.

Speaking of which, everyone's schedule is an A+, A, or an A-. I tried the best I could with them and I feel pretty good about how they came out. Everyone has at least 2 user games, and some others have 3. I think I gave everyone a fair deal.

18. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Ill get it done tonight, sorry guys I have two tests tomm morning that I've been studying for.

19. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

No rush dude, like I said, I can't advance it until after 3pm EST tomorrow anyway, lol.

20. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Good luck on those test chopper393 I feel your pain..I had a whole bunch back to back a couple of weeks ago. HarkTheSound did you see/use that user game filter thing? Also i will be picking my recruit from this class and doing my preseason writeups tomorrow.

21. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Thanks man! After I get those tests done I will relax by doing my preseason writeups as well. I also plan on posting some kind of overall season preview.

22. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

If i have an A- or better schedule, maybe i can do descent and some awesome 4 star recruits will wanna join Marland!!

23. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I shit you not guys, I can't get into the dynasty again. Same shit as the other day. Wow...Anyone else having this problem?

24. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I had it in my dynasty the other day...and again today. It has to be an issue with the last update.

25. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

This is fucking retarded man. C'mon EA...