Season 3: Fact or Fiction Episode 1 of 3

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by sawemoff, Aug 14, 2012.

1. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Dec 29, 2011
    Rece: A new season has begun and with that there are new questions to ask Lou Holtz and Mark May. This is Rece Davis and welcome to the first episode of Season 3. Now we have done a lot of talking about the big powerhouse teams in this league so lets shine the light on the teams that have struggled to get going. Shall we? *Lou and Mark nod*​
    Rece: Now some may be scratching their heads on this one because how good their offense is, but will Coach JFace907 turn this Washington team around?​
    Mark: Fact. It looks like Coach JFace has gone away from his pro-style and has totally committed to the spread. It will only be his second year in this offense but if you look at the athletes there, they are ready to go now. My only concern is who will be the QB and will he be running a two QB system. Other than that they have one of the best TEs in the country in ASJ and they still have Kasen Williams! You cannot say this team would shine better in a pro style offense.​
    Lou: I think you were born stupid. *Lou laughs* This is fiction all the way. Coach JFace is a good coach but he needs to stick with his strengths and that is running the ball from under center. Fiction, fiction, fiction! I'm sorry but I believe he will be making a big mistake staying with the spread and it will set Washington back a year or two more.​
    Mark: And folks this is why Lou does not coach anymore. The game has passed you by and everyone is moving to spread. Get up to speed old man.​
    Lou: You listening hear. I had a great career and we did it by running the ball. It didn't matter who ran the ball QB, FB, RB, LE, it just didn't matter.​
    Mark: South Carolina just called, they want six years of their life back.​
    Lou: You respect your elders young man. *Looks at Rece* Aren't you suppose to be jumping in here and stopping this?​
    Rece: I thought I would let both of you get it all out in the first episode. And with that lets move on to the next topic.​
    Rece: Our next subject is about the U. The players are there, the recruiting is there, the coaching is there but yet they just can't seem to get it goin. I personally think the fans put too much pressure on their athletes to perform but it is what it is. Will Coach Bucs take the U to a conference championship game this year?​
    Mark: I can only imagine what Lou will say about the U. *:rolleyes: and laughs* Fiction. I will say this though, don't sleep on this team because they can be a force to be reckoned with. You have to respect what Coach Bucs is doing but you also have to see what is happening in the ACC. UNC is the top dog in their division and it doesn't look like they are falling anytime soon. What Miami fans can get from this years team is that they are young. Not too many Seniors are on the team and they have a pretty balanced number of underclassmen. * grimaces* I really want to say Fact but I just can't right now.​
    Lou: I got nothing good to say about them Miami Hurricanes and since you did put me in a corner, I will go Fact. *rolls eyes* The fact of the matter is that there Juniors will carry more weight than the Seniors. They know this is pretty much there team now so they are hungry and ready to feast. The Thug U days are over and you can tell by just watching the news. There has not been an incident, ever since Bucs took over and for that I think they will muster up an ACC title.​
    Rece: Well between You and Mark I think all of the "thugness" has made its way to Fact or Fiction. Just one more topic and the show will end without any bloodshed. Here's to hoping, right?​
    Rece: UCLA is in its third year of running an Air Raid attack. Their QB Brett Hundley has had a lot of success and has really carried the team. Will the defense finally give him the help he needs to close out games?​
    Mark: Fact. SR FS Tevin McDonald will be anchoring the secondary and has taken upon himself to be the captain. This Senior will need to show great leadership by staying on top of his guys day in and day out. Making sure that whatever needs to get done in the film room, weight room or on the practice field gets done with a purpose. Hundley will no longer need to worry about getting in a shootout every week with McDonald on the field.​
    Lou: See everyone, this is why Mr. May isn't a ball coach. He rambles about things that just don't matter and does it without a purpose.​
    Mark: Says the guy that couldn't win without guys like this on his team. *cough* Notre Dame *cough*​
    Lou: Rece, did you hear that? Must be a fly or something. This is Fiction. Coach MartyWebb is having to replace one of the best OLBs he will ever have with an inexperienced Junior. This Junior is no Jordan Zumwalt and this "Tevin McDonald" will not be able to pick up the slack. UCLA will still need to heavily rely on Hundley and Townsend to get things done and not their defense.​
    Rece: Glad to see you bit your tongue Lou. We need this more often from the both of you.​
    Mark: We make great entertainment for the folks watching at home!​
    Lou: I actually have to agree here. They loving watching this dumbo on TV and they love me for being so smart! ​
    *Mark shakes his head*​
    Rece: Well I guess if the jabbing is innocent it does make for some good TV. Well that about wraps it up for Episode One. Be sure to be on the look out for the second episode halfway through the season!​

• Like Like x 5
  2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Jul 25, 2010
    Love it, and I'll never say this again in my lifetime, but I hope Mark May is right.
  3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Jul 1, 2010
    Love it
  4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Jul 5, 2011
    I have never been so disappointed, nay DISGUSTED, with you as I am now Marty.
  5. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Dec 30, 2009
    these are awesome man