Season 3 Freshman of the year Watch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ghost, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Any Recruit you got from last season(Season 2) can be considered Only True Frreshman not RS Freshman
    Post the Players name and i will update their stats every week

2. Ghost

3. Ghost

If im wrong and there are more people correct me

4. Ghost

alabama_banners.png
    Doesn't look like any Freshman will be Starting for the Crimson Tide's this year.

arizona_state_banner.png
    No Freshman Starting for the Sun Devils this year.

auburn_banner.png
    No freshman Starting for the Tiger's this year.

michigan_banner.png
    Jarret temple will be in on nickle and dime packages for michigan he has great speed and man coverage and with the amount of teams excessivly throwing to their slot wrs i expect him to have about 4 picks 15 tackles and 2 TD'S
    Shelton Monroe will be starting at TE unless he gets redshirted he doesnt have breakaway speed but has good route running ability and catchin in trafiic to be a go to guy.
    Prediction- 20 catches 4 Td's 1 tackle

nebraska_banner.png
    Nebraska punter will make be an excellent kicker in his 4 years at Nebraska but this year, i expect an avg of 40 yard punts maybe about 10 touchbacks and 5 inside the 10 yard line

oregon_banner.png
    Looks for Oregon Punter Calvin Anderson to have a big year putting his opponents inside the 10 yard line atleast 7 times because Oregon barely punts the ball.
    True freshman Matt Webb will likely be starting for the Oregon Ducks as he has the talent speed, pursuit, hit power, and tackle to make noise in his opponents backfeild.
    Prediction- 40 tackles 3 interceptions 4 FF 1 FR 1 TD

ohio_state_banner.png
    Looks for Ohio State punter to have a big year putting his opponents inside the 10 yard line atleast 10-15 times

georgia_banner.png

True Freshman Tim Baker looks to make havoc in the opponents secondary as he has the speed height and route running skills to become a great Wr. He will probably be used on 4 and5 wide sets and I expect him to have 15 catches 3 Tds 5 drops

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

Nice Job

• Like Like x 1
  6. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

I redshited temple and monroe is 2nd on depth chart...mainly in for a blocking role this year

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ghost

Bump- Can you guys who are starting freshmans post their stats here so i can update my post above