Season 3: Impact Freshmen

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by I Peench, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

So I had gaping voids at TE and DE this season, but was able to sign the #2 TE and #1 DE to step into these spots (both four stars). Both are absolute beasts, and will be starters day 1 for me.

[​IMG]

DE Dennis Oliver: Oliver is a force on the defensive line. After graduating BOTH starting DEs, and really having no serviceable guys to fill those holes, Oliver was easily my biggest signing. I do believe he will have an incredible career at UNC, who has produced several outstanding DEs the last few years in Robert Quinn, Quinton Coples, and Tim Jackson (season record holder for sacks). If he can stay healthy and keep his grades up, there's no limit to what he can do. He is coming for Jackson's record, that much I can tell you

[​IMG]

TE Eddie Johnson-I was floored when I first started scouting this guy. He looked like a really good blocking TE, which is essential in my offense. As I scouted him, all his athletic and receiving abilities went up. He is as complete a TE as you'll find, and in practice mode he is pancaking everything in sight. I am thrilled to have him, and he will be a day one starter and instant upgrade.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I'll post some tonight. I have a few freshman starters

3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Where was his thread last season?!?! :confused:, :mad:, :eek:

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

If Redshirt Freshmen count, then Luke Dunn (QB). True freshmen Luke Williams (WR) and Andrew Barrow (SS).

5. I Peench

Nobody prevented you from making it :)

6. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I tried and when I clicked "post thread" the following error came up:

"ERROR: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE THIS THREAD BECAUSE COMMISSIONER I PEENCH DOES NOT HAVE ANY IMPACT FRESHMAN STARTERS LIKE YOU DO..... FAGGOT"

Honest to God truth :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  7. I Peench

fixed it for ya

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Chase is going to be the starter from Day 1 it looks like at SS. He is a bit better in coverage than Deon Bush and definitely can lay the lumber. In Practice he was execellent at jarring the ball loose, beware to Wideouts running across the middle. He is a headhunter.

Chase Holmes.JPG

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I got three...

FS James Bowling 79 OVR but 92 SPD & 99 ACC
    SS Chase Dodd 83 OVR 74 STR 85 HIT PWR
    K Willie Burnette 89 OVR 95 KPW 85 KAC

all starters

10. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

[​IMG]

Will start at FS for us and will also get some looks at 3rd or 4th WR at times. Kid can do it all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Beast Recruit right here

12. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Alright you sons of bitches here is my Impact Freshman. Gonna be a beast once he graduates and plays in the CFL.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Final Season Stats:

Luke Dunn (QB): 186-291 passing (63%) for 2742 yards with 31 TD's and 18 INTs. Plus 911 yards on the ground off 144 carries and 6 TD's

Luke Williams (WR): 44 Receptions, 906 yards, 15 TD's through SEVEN GAMES. (after running the numbers, if he'd played the whole season he'd have had roughly 1700 yards, 28 TD's, off 83 catches. Dude missed 8 weeks and still nearly had 1,000 yards and 15 TD's. That's insane).

Andre Barrow (SS): 90 Tackles (44 solo), 13 TFL, 5 Sacks, 5 INTs.