Season 3 Kickoff!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Season 3 Kickoff!!!

Welcome to Week 1 of Season 3! Everyone should have a CPU game at home. We all have 3 user games which made scheduling way easier, thank god. If you did not get to redshirt, just move the guy to the bottom of the list and he will earn similar progression. You can set up recruiting and depth charts in Week 1 so no worry there.

Before we advance to Week 2 I still need scholarship limit and playbook info from:

Hova
    JC
    Keller

Everyone have a good season and good luck!!

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Not really sure why you said you were advancing to week 1 on Monday and then advanced today but that screwed me over. I'm not saying I couldn't have did it today but I was just expecting to logon tonight and do it. Why the change of plans?

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

How were you screwed over? If you want to redshirt someone, don't play him, works for me. Just put him at the bottom of the depth chart, it has worked for me. Any other part of the preseason can be done in the Regular Season.

As for why I did it, I thought I said I was advancing after I got done with schedules but I guess I didn't so my fault there and I apologize. Kept thinking that while at work today and didn't think to look before I advanced.

4. Keller

Its not that big of a deal but I was curious nonetheless why you advanced it earlier than scheduled. You're saying if I keep them off my depth chart they won't lose a year of eligibility?

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I don't care about progressoin, I want them to be RS Freshman next year and not Sophmores, if they are sophmores next year then I am screwed

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

They won't lose a year if you redshirt them next time around. As a sophomore they would be a redshirt sophomore the following season, still giving you three years

7. Keller

Well then I'm a little bit screwed. Oh well.

8. Hova

Why the hell am I not playing Mizzou week 1? KANSAS?!?!

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

Not on your schedule. Rivalry or something?

10. Hova

Ya Battle of the Arches but I just read this year (2010) is the last year they will be playing

11. Keller

Masler, I will get my game in today after work at about 4:30 est. Figured I'd let you know since it wasn't explicitly stated when we were advancing and it appears everyone else got their games in already.

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ok no problem. After this week we will have set advances.