Season 3 LOS Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Oct 21, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

mikedeep97
    Adam B
    Darkwing
    Boom29
    EAsportsKiLLer85
    Connor
    ndfootball23
    Tschetter2
    Gho5t9
    Philstyle3005

I want to address a couple of things as we begin a new season. First, is there any adjustments to the sliders that people feel need to be made. I believe the adjustments I made last season made the game play better, I don't think there were too many complaints. During the season I adjusted Kick power and Kick accuracy back to around 35, and so the 30 yard field goal should no longer be in doubt against the CPU.

As for content we could probably improve on this, I know I was gone a couple weekends, and was distracted with other things, but hopefully this season we will see an increase in content. I am going to encourage more content by starting a predictions thread, a season's prediction thread, and weekly game prediction thread. Basically the season prediction thread will be who can predict the winners to all six BCS Conference Winners, along with the National Champion. Winner will get either an extra scholarship or the ability to sway any player come offseason.

For the weekly game prediction, I will pick three to four games, and whoever has the total number of right will get two extra scholarships and the ability to sway any player back.

Lastly, you will see that gho5t9 is back, along with another individual philstyle3005. Gho5t9 is going to be taking over a team in the PAC-12 South, most likely USC (the former frontrunner), while philstyle is going with Oregon (the current frontrunner)

2. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Agreed. I will try to be more regular on our boards.
    Also Cougs PM me your detailed thoughts about those predictions threads, I might make up some graphics

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Well when you get those threads going here's what I got... gowazzucougs

LOS SP.gif

LOS WP.gif

Just a little something to liven the place up!

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

i would love to help with any new content you guys are inputtin into the league