Season 3- Must Watch Games

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Sep 17, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Week 4:

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is our first matchup and takes place Week 4. This game WILL decide the SEC West, as there is no chance that either team loses another conference game the rest of the year. Neither has lost a CPU game this release. Alabama is expected to wear down Arkansas in this one, as there just is not enough talent on the Arkansas defense to keep the Tide in check.

Week 6:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Chances are both of these squads will still be undefeated in Conference play. Everyone knows how much Ryal wants to win this matchup. They were beaten last season by the Trojans in a game that was much closer than it shoudl have been. Cal is now a 5 star program, and a win here makes them a legitimate force in the PAC-12

Week 9:

[​IMG][​IMG]

This will be the first user matchup for new coach Schreck in the B1G and a huge game. He will get to see the cheese in action first hand. Wisconsin should still be undefeated at this point in the season, and this game may determine a Big Ten championship game appearance. I anticipate an excellent rivalry here as Schreck is not to be underestimated.

Week 10:

[​IMG][​IMG]

My Trojans have lost two straight to the Ducks. We have had the blessing of EA for three straight years with this game being in Southern Cal so we have to take advantage of it. Will the young USC defense be able to handle Bennett and Thomas? They are extremely talented and experienced and everyone knows if Sonjay wins three straight, Ill probably shoot myself.

Week 12:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hostilities between AJ and Schreck now continue to The Redshirts. If Schreck wants to establish the upper hand, now is the time. Michigan is young and inexperienced and this is the year he wants to win this matchup. It won't be easy... AJ has the upper hand from BCS Blowup and you know this gives him a psychological advantage.

Week 13:

[​IMG][​IMG]

With the conferences being realigned back to their original, this will be a battle every single year. If Zac ever loses this matchup, we have to wonder where his head is at. This Florida team has the speed and the talent to play with anyone and continues to bring in the high profile recruits. Nachos? Well his recruiting is nowhere near the level it was with Texas so he could be in trouble for years to come.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Yes, it's only Week 4 as I make this prediction, but this game will not only decide a representative in the Big Ten Championship game, but probable National Championship appearance. Brian has gotten much better in his user games this year and Trey has gotten worse. This game has all the makings of a historical upset. No pressure right?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

wow no Florida/Bama interesting

3. PAgamer07

If you can beat him this year, then I have faith in you for next year :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. sonn

sonn Walk On

If you kill yourself can I have your stuff?

5. PAgamer07

Why the heck would I do that?

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

you're fucking high.....

my TEAM has gotten worse. I can compete with everyone on here in a user game except Screw. I don't know if it's his style of play but it frustrates me quickly

7. PAgamer07

2-3 is nothing to brag about...

8. sonn

sonn Walk On

To the victor goes the spoils and all that...

9. PAgamer07

And we've just established... you wnet 2-2 year 1, 2-3 year 2. So, that is a worse win %. Asshole.

10. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I beat you in your stadium...... fuck off

11. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

LOL at the trey/PA hate! /popcorn

12. sonn

sonn Walk On

You don't say popcorn. You use a gif noob.

• Like Like x 1
  13. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1