1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 3 Preview

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Nov 9, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

The Top 25

1. PENN ST - Gross.
    2. Wiscy - Expect them to underachieve...Again.
    3. Auburn - They felt slighted last year as a 1 loss SEC team that was ranked below SMU and USF. I expect them to be very good.
    4. Clemson - Last year's title was a shock. This year, they still have weapons, but D appears weaker. They may win the ACC, but won't play for the title this year.
    5. Nebraska - Way too much B10 love in the polls.
    6. Oklahoma - With a weaker B12, I see them playing for a title.
    7. Michigan - 4 B10 teams in the top 7. Please tell me this is a joke!
    8. Ok. St. - Like them alot, they were in the BCS discussion until the final week last year. Will be the same this year and then lose to OU.
    9. TCU - Amazing the recruiting that they. They are winning Texas now. But they still lost 4 games last year.
    10. USF - I have no idea who their coach is, if they even have one anymore. I believe someone named Bulldog coached them.
    11. Florida - The tandem of Muschamp and Jabba the Hut (Charlie Weiss) won't work.
    12. Georgia - Mark Richt always gets preseason love and then chokes.
    13. ND - Brian Kelly will NOT fix this program, not even touchdown Jesus can. I was surprised he got renewed.
    14. USC - Lane Kiffin is quiet these days. Expect them to move up the polls.
    15. Baylor - The second Texas team in the top 15 and neither of them wear burnt orange.
    16. WVU - Gives OU and Ok. St. a chance at a quality win.
    17. VT - This is my sleeper. Logan Thomas was hurt last year and the Hokies struggled, expect better results this year.
    18. KSU - I like them, don't love them.
    19. Arkansas - Razorbacks will challenge Auburn for SEC West.
    20. Iowa - Who in the B10 isn't ranked?
    21. MSU - Seriously? They lost 4 games last year and ended up in the top 15.
    22. UCF - Move to Big East certainly raises their profile.
    23. SMU - Miracle run came to a crashing halt vs. Clemson. They lose their QB and top WR. Good team, won't play for a title this year.
    24. BC - Stout D last year. Not sure what to expect.
    25. Illinois - 5 loss team. Won't be ranked for long.

Outside looking in (teams that should be ranked): Stanford, Pitt, Ole Miss, South Carolina

PREDICTIONS:

National Title Game: Oklahoma 27 vs. Nebraska 23 (Barry Switzer and Tom Osbourne will return to coach in classic 80's rivalry.

BCS CONFERENCE CHAMPS:
    ACC - VT
    Big East - USF
    B10 - Nebraska
    B12 - OU
    Pac 12 - Stanford
    SEC - Auburn

SLEEPER MID MAJOR: I love Wyoming!

• Like Like x 5
  2. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Awesome write up Weave! Love it!