1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 3 Prospect Spotlight

Discussion in 'Madden Ballers Association' started by Trailerparkwifi, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Trailerparkwifi

Trailerparkwifi Mr. Irrelevant

I will be changing how I do these starting this year. I will be deciding which guys I spotlight and there will be no voting. I will just update in the same thread as we go....

WEEK 4

CB Darius Shepherd
    [​IMG]
    Cover corner. You here that a lot when describing a guy who shuts down opposing receivers on a weekly basis. This description is an understatement when it comes to Darius Shepherd. At 6'1 he is one of the biggest guys we've seen at corner coming into a draft in a long time. He has the ability to shut down any receiver he faces (B+ man and zone coverage) and can press the receiver off his route more times than not (B press). He is an absolute stud and a nightmare for every team.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 3
    • Like Like x 1