Season 3 Recruiting Chatter

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Baron, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

There was an embarrassment of riches for OSU this recruiting season. And I seem to be in competition with Dirty for like half my prospects.

However, week one was amazing, getting FOUR insta-commits. One :5stars: and THREE :4stars: .

I won't say who, so you guys waste your time on them. :p

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Either tOSU or Texas. I'm #1 on a few and second on everyone else. smh

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I have 10 commits right now (three :5stars: and seven :4stars: ), all but one are ESPN top 150, and the 6 remaining on my board are also all top 150. Two of those are pretty much locked in for me (leads of like 1000 each), two that could go either way, and two that I most likely won't get (screw you bringbackjimmy ).

But the best part about this current week is that after narrowly beating out Dirty for #1 CB Brad Austin, the commitment of #1 FS Erik West, the previous commit of #5 CB Ryan Dailey, and the virtual guarantee commit of #5 SS Chris Slaughter, I'll have an entire secondary recruited that has A or better speed. Which is awesome.

Also managed to get a bitching linebacker corps in #2 MLB Clinton Golden, #4 MLB Marcus Mosby, #2 Jeff McCall (whom I think was being recruited by half of this OD,) #4 OLB Porter Rodney, (all :4stars: save for Golden who is :5stars:, but all are ESPN Top 150) my back eight's future is looking damn good.