Season 3 Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Dec 6, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

All season 3 recruiting talk will go here. Rice for your recruiting weekly, make a new topic on the main page.

No instant commits for Indiana, however I am only going after 3 stars right now any only 2 had me first lol

2. grat23

grat23 Walk On

I had 3 instant commits.
    :3stars:RB Scott Weaver
    :3stars:RB Ed Griffin
    :3stars:OT Greg Warren

3. whales30

whales30 Walk On

I would love for a 3-star to look at Idaho.

4. whales30

whales30 Walk On

Recruiting looks like it will be tough this season in Moscow, Idaho. Only a couple of 2-stars looking to play for the Vandals and quite a few 1-stars. More then half the board has recruits on it that do not have the Vandals in their Top 10.

5. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Does anyone else have the feeling our rosters are actually getting worse? Thats not good considering where we started. I know I have some skill players in the high 80s and I dont see any of my recruits getting to that level.

6. alemic

alemic Walk On

You will get worse before you get better

7. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I have a lot of seniors, including my QB who is 84 or 85, but many are 81-83. My underclassmen are in low 70s or high 60s and my recruits seem to have come in about that level. I just think it depends on placement and your team. For example I played with North Texas in another dynasty like this and my recruiting pool was massive because of Texas. Idaho doesn't have many great recruits and they're probably headed to Boise if they're worth anything.

8. whales30

whales30 Walk On

Idaho is going hard after a 4-star quarterback right now and currently sit 6th on his list of schools.