Season 3 Schedule

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

With the Holidays here I know people want to plan vacations etc... Here is a snap shot of our end of season for planning purposes. tmfl7.jpg

Times and dates may adjust due to early completion of games, and obv the draft date and time will be voted on.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Craig

Craig Walk On

I wont be able to take my XBOX with me when I go on vacation. Ill be gone from December 27th and Ill return January 3rd. looks like we advance to week 13 january 2nd. So I should be back for week 13.

3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Black Republican

I vote we make playoffs 24 hour advance and only prolong if a game absolutely cannot get scheduled... And any way to speed up resigning and free agency would be great also and would help us keep momentum into season 4! I'm locked in and motivated to get To the draft and I'm sure everyone else who is still here feels the same. Either way I'm good but thought I would suggest this to see what you think and the league thought.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Btw, thanks for the foresight in giving is a heads up on schedule!

• Like Like x 1
  5. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

I agree 24 hr advance if possible!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

i support keeping as is. Its worked fine for two seasons. If games get in faster, then adjust accordingly. The draft date which i assume will be on a sunday again and likely on t he 25th, there wouldn't be enough time to finish playoffs then go through all the stages even have a draft on sunday the 18th. Perhaps draft during the weekday, but most people vote for sunday and the 18th isn't realistic unless we just discount peoples schedules and expect them to be at their consoles the whole time.

Whatever the schedule is, will depend on the draft date anyway, so if the date ends up being that projected weekend, then rushing stages doesnt' really change anything since we still end up drafting the same day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

If a weekday night works for the league then it would be cool to speed it up... But if it's gonna be on Sunday the 25th then I agree it doesn't make sense to speed up.... The 25th just seems so far away and last offseason lagged for the majority of the league that didn't make the playoffs. All the stages can be sped up and with only a small handful of teams scheduling for the playoffs they should be able to make a 24 hour advance work. And if there is a legit scheduling issue we can afford to give the other day but to have guys in the playoffs leisurely schedule the following day after advance is kinda lame if they can make it happen.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    i think you guys should wait till i get home on thursday to do fa :p

9. Craig

Craig Walk On

I vote for the draft on sunday

• Like Like x 2
  10. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    I concur with Craig hes a brilliant fella

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

It's offseason! Time to get my hopes up

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    No one likes a sand bagger

13. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I don't think I can do 3-13 again, that's tough to do

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Then again, 15 wins in 3 seasons :confused:

15. Black Republican

We have advanced to the re-sign phase... We will advance again tomorrow night SUNDAY 10pm EST to FA. We will advance daily (10pm) leaving the last 2 days prior to the draft open for trades & scouting. Draft is Sunday the 25th @ 7pm EST.

Be sure to check your money and give guys the proper length contracts and bonuses. No more alibis at this point in the file.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Black Republican

17. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

If possible I may need a late advance, I'm out of town this weekend and won't get home tell roughly 7 pm cst. Than I have a game in HaW. So like 15-20 mins. If not possible let me know. Thanks.

18. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Do your resigning before your game? Shouldn't take long to resign unless you have 20 ppl to resign

• Like Like x 1
  19. Black Republican

Yea, this shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. Just make sure your money is right.