Season 3 Scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by I Peench, Aug 19, 2013.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Have at it.

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I finally got my revenge on Mizzou...

IU - 63
    Mizzou - 27

The Collier kid is fast and Roberson will be running more this season. My defense is definitely a work in progress, but my secondary is pretty solid. The Hunter kid had 3 interceptions, and I scored my first defensive TD and my first KR for a TD. The only thing I did wrong was not going for 2 on my last TD.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I hope Roberson stays for his Senior year in mine :nailbiting:

4. OMlawdog

Yeah he is really solid, his running skills are clearly better this year. I threw some terrible passes and deserved to have them picked off.

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

NC State loses a heartbreaker in the Big House. RS Freshman Marcus Johnson's first career start was solid, as he showed his explosiveness and playmaking ability. Constantly evading the pass rush of the Wolverines, unfortunately he was sacked 3 times. His receivers struggled to get open all game. We had a chance to take the lead late in the 4th, but Senior HB Shadrach Thornton inexplicably pitched the ball to a defender, creating a turnover which the Wolfpack were unable to overcome. Our team is really unable to do much of anything in the passing game or defensively as our opponents can score at will.

Final Score: Michigan 28, NC State 24

A special shout out to JrRawlins for the awesome schedule. Next week we host Oklahoma and then travel to Miami for the #10 Hurricanes. Chances are slim we eclipse our 6 wins from last season.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    North Carolina - 41
    Northwestern - 31

In the matchup everyone wanted to see last year, Coach Mason calls an almost perfect game and escaped whatever the fuck Northwestern's giant bowl is called.

If you want the TL;DR right now, let me spell it for you: D-I-X-O-N. That motherfucker grabbed two picks and that was the only difference in the game.

Neither defense even showed up, in fact most of the Tarheel secondary was spotted picking goddamn daisies intermittently. Both teams ran at will, both teams threw at will. Once for each team the defense got a backbone and stopped their opponent in the red zone for a field goal. There were no punts. NO FUCKING PUNTS, BECAUSE PUNTS ARE FOR PUSSIES.

It probably didn't help Northwestern that the Tarheel defense crawled up the ass of whatever yokel was running that hybrid run option / wheel route / statue of liberty offense I Peench was running. Though they couldn't stop a toddler from robbing a bank, they managed to smack one Northwestern QB so hard he sat on the bench crying for two quarters while QB Oliver came in and looked like he was going to piss down his leg. That dumbass ended up getting D-I-X-O-N'd and was last seen curling up in the fetal position behind the Wildcat bench. Eventually QB Avalti noticed, found his helmet and came in just in time to lost the game for Northwestern by throwing to D-I-X-O-N.

Peench was last seen trying to hire a hitman to off Dixon.

GG I Peench

• Like Like x 4
  7. PAgamer07

Hahaha. Awesome recap.

8. I Peench

Yeah, great game man. That first pick was just an amazing break on the ball, second was ill-advised. Remind me to look at your damn depth chart before we play again, should've avoided that dude all together haha.

GL in the ACC

9. PAgamer07

Pretty sure Ill beat, Bond, Khallis and wake forest this year. Thats about it. But thanks JrRawlins for giving me the toughest schedule in the country!

Was hoping to beat shaun, but not if he just stomped you

10. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]

11. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Kentucky: 34
    Louisville: 27

I threw 4 picks. 'Nuff said.

12. PAgamer07

NC State loses to Oklahoma to start 0-2. We struggled to score and had to take a couple of 4th down chances due to my kicker only having 71 KPW. We really couldn't block, or play defense at all (NCAA '14 defense is BROKEN). We also couldnt pass, or run. Or tackle. Looking forward to an 0-3 start next week as we play #3 Miami.

Yee-fucking-haw

13. OMlawdog

Indiana - 38
    South Carolina - 31

In one of the most fun games I have played in this year's dynasty, IU squeaked out a win against a great SC team. Mike davis was an absolute beast for South Carolina getting 6 yards a carry almost whenever he needed it. It was pretty amazing. Tre Roberson would not be denied. The IU rushing attack went for 250 yards+ on the ground behind 120 from Tevin Coleman, another 70 from Adam Collier and 60 from Tre Roberson. The ground game was forced to pick up the slack after Shane Wynn went out with an injury.

Just an extremely fun game.

14. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Texas Tech - 17
    Georgia Tech - 42

The Yellow Jackets blew this one open in the 4th quarter with a 21-point explosion after INTs by NB Onwalu and FS Milton (the only forced turnovers all game). Had Texas Tech not shit the bed, and more specifically QB Brewer's bed, the high octane Red Raider attack may have worn down Coach Drifter's defense. At worst it would have been a shootout.

FR(RS) QB Peter Brown continues to impress and live up to his PS#1 ranking leading his team to a 425+ offensive yard performance and a 252.8 passer rating. FB Shane Green busted a 46 yard run up the middle in the 4th to put the game out of reach as continued success of the Georgia Tech ground attack has left a lot of fans asking the question, "Vlad Lee who?"

15. I Peench

#11 LSU - 45
    Northwestern - 38

In one of the more frustrating games I've played this cycle, I could do nothing to get off LSU's man press, which they seemed to run every play they weren't blitzing. For the second consecutive game, my starting QB went down early with an injury, and back up Matt Alviti had to come in and do his best, which wasn't quite good enough. Defensively, we couldn't stop the run at all, as LSU's offensive line was purely dominant (as it should have been.

I had an opportunity to send the game into OT, and had the ball on the 6 yard line with 4 seconds left and one T.O. After (eventually) beating the jam, my receiver caught the ball inches shy of the goal line as time expired.

#18 Northwestern - 24
    #2 Miami - 20

In a rematch of last year's National Championship, Northwestern holds on with a great defensive stand in the redzone to clinch their first win of the season. Back up QB Matt Alviti again was behind center, and this time looked slightly more polished. A balanced running attack and improved pass rush helped mitigate Miami's offensive firepower. Big with for Northwestern, who now gets ready for Big 10 action.

16. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]42
    [​IMG]45

There was zero defense in this game.... both teams scored at will...... I scored with 14 seconds left... think i had won the game..............but nope...... didnt go down quite like that.....

West Virginia's QB Milliard should win the fucking heisman... he was a monster......
    23 for 33 for 368 yards and two scores..... plus 93 yards rushing and 3 scores.....

Chad Voytik went 32 for 42 for 496 yards and 4 scores......

ill post the video later.....

17. OMlawdog

IU - 42
    TCU - 3

This was the worst QB performance by TCU that I have seen in at least two seasons. Not since NU QB' kept running into my LE has a QB played so badly. I really didn't play well in this game, but it really didn't matter since TCU really played like shit. Adam Collier had a sick run for a long TD which was sweet. Besides that my team played pretty shitty.

18. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

FSU - 45
    UL - 32

FSU HB Mario Pender ran 7 times for 118 yards and 3 tds, and that's only because I hurt him with 3:00 to go in the 2nd quarter. He did not return. His replacement was Ryan Green who came in and ran 16 times for 132 yds and 2 tds. When they weren't running the ball QB Jameis Winston was carrying it 12 times for 77 yards.

They didn't even need to throw.

19. PAgamer07

Nc state loses. :yawn:

• Like Like x 1
  20. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Just seeing this.....with that said....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. I Peench

Won a close one with JR, gonna get some highlights together and do a good recap later.

For now...

MSU 35
    NU 28

Looking like the injury to my starting QB ruined my season. 3 tipped balls at the line the first 3 drives had me going crazy, until I realized he's short as hell and thought that might have something to do with it (which would actually be cool as hell). Much like the LSU game, I had the ball inside the 10 with 11 seconds to go, but took a sack. Despite being in aggressive clock mode, they took forever to get to the line and time expired.

My defense was absolutely helpless all game - frustrating but realistic seeing as I lost a ton of talent on both sides of the ball (but somehow have a better team OVR?). Kudos to Drifterbub on some kick ass sliders. Very frustrating but very fun. Should keep us all in check for a while.

22. PAgamer07

Glad someone is having fun.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Highlights or it didn't happen.

24. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    There are plenty of people playing good defense. Including myself who has always sucked at it.

25. PAgamer07

I dont know what it is. I ALWAYS play great defense. Shaun Mason can attest to that. This year, I cant stop anyone. I havent really compared the talent level of my team to others' so its possible that is the problem.

I understand what we are trying to do with the sliders, honestly. But that should really be offset with easier OOC schedules for some of us. With coaching carousel guys are gonna start getting fired. I know khallis is already on the hot seat. I think Justin is too. And I will be shortly. Hell with the way my schedule played looked this year, Id have preferred an all-user OOC schedule.

Not trying to sound like Im whining, it's just frustrating to know you have zero chance when these games start.