Season 3 Scores

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Season 3 Scores

At the very least, I need everyone to post the scores of their game somewhere on the board. If there isn't a thread for your game you have been posting in, throw it in here.

Penn State - 55
    Florida State - 51

Just read the thread about their game. It sounds like it was awesome! The over was good in this one for sure.

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

That season preview is bad ass jello. I'm gonna have to do that tonight I think now.

4. jello1717

Thanx! :eek:

Since I'm too impatient to wait for yours, I just want to know 1 thing. Will your WR be returning as your starting QB? I think you need to see if you can improve upon his 1:12 TD/INT ratio!

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

HAHA! No, I thought maybe this year we would try running the wildcat with our kicker instead...just to mix it up.

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

7. jello1717

So, maybe a studly CB like, say a Montrell Miller might've come in handy for you?

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Yes...yes he would have.

9. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Hey Jello, how do you get that layout. It looks great, and makes mine look awful. Give me some pointers man.

10. jello1717

If by layout you mean how mine takes up the full screen while yours (and almost everyone else's) only fills up the center, it's the template I use. Here's what I told Mors/JHeb
    If you're talking about the stuff I have on the side, here's what I told JC earlier today:

11. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, the Tekka looks really cool on Jello's blog and I think Dat uses the same one...I use one called "simply black" or something like that. I really like mine but I LOVE the tables Jello can and does put on the sidebar area.

12. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Wow, not sure how to describe the game Florida & Nebraska just played. I am still jittery as I type this quick update.

Florida ties game 38-38 with 12 seconds to go. On ensuing kickoff, Florida got a face mask penalty and I got ball at my 40. 8 seconds to go, Nebraska hit a post route to my 40 and calls a quick timeout. 3 seconds left. Florida ices the Nebraska kicker.

55 yards and, and, ITS GOOD! The kick would have been short from 56 out! Time expires.

Nebraska 41 Florida 38.

13. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

By the way, the kickoff returns are just ridiculous in the outcome of games so far this season.

I think the blocking is a big issue as the kick off team is just getting wiped out. If the offense has fast enough returners, it is going to be a long gain nearly every time. If we want to change this, I would say we have to limit the type of players we are allowed to use as returners.

14. jello1717

Wow! Nice win Wildcatter!

About the kickoffs, it looks like this year it's also an issue in user games (last season it seemed to be the CPU returning against users). If this is the case, it's not a slider issue since UvU games don't use sliders.

I really wish I knew what happened. I don't think there were any issues at all with kickoffs in the 1st season.

15. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Good game. So many things went wrong for us it was unreal. The biggest bright spot was the kickoff we returned after Nebraska went down the field. I must pat myself on the back for some sweet stick skills on that one. Then, we drive down to tie the game. 12 seconds left, looks like we're going to overtime. Cool. On the kickoff return, facemask. Un-fucking-believable. Then, they get a play off and their WR makes a diving catch at the 38, setting up a 55 yarder. I ice, but their fucking 89 kick power punter somehow can make a 55 yarder. Thanks EA, how bout we tone down kick power? Does that mean my 93 kick power kicker can drill a 58 yarder? That is almost even more ludicrous.

I was able to get a ton of yards on the ground, and didn't really try to test my unproven quarterback who was making his first start. I did with one throw, and it was picked off. Other than that, he was pretty efficient.

The Gators are done with their user games until the last two of the season, so we'll just have to continue to get better each game and if that happens, we'll be in the mix coming down to the wire.

16. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Nice win for Nebraska!

17. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Yeah, I didn't think my kicker would have the leg but I also had a 10 mph wind at my back. So, I needed all of it to be able to make the kick.

The gator rush game just killed me. 37 rushes-253 yards-4 tds. The two fleXbox One teams I have on my schedule are just licking their chops now!

18. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Ah shitttt I forgot about the wind. I kept thinking it was going to hit the crossbar the entire time, and it JUST cleared it. Big kick.

19. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Nice win Wildcatter.

ND destroyed #7 Oregon in the season opener. The defense was outstanding, with 6 sacks and 3-4 turnovers, including a 106 yard int return for td. 49-0 2 minutes into the 3rd, the second string came in and gave up a couple late scores. 59-14 final.

We go to Ann Arbor next week.

20. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    OU - 52
    Army - 21

OU does whatever they want as they route the Black Knights. Two touchdown returned kickoffs for OU early force Army to pass the ball. Denard Robinson is spectacular running the ball, but throws 4 interceptions. Calhoun for OU has averages 10 yards per carry as OU passes the ball 4 times.

--

Good game JHeb. Your team is freakin' stacked. The kickoff returns really irritated me at the beginning, with the opener going to the 50 where I make a shoestring tackle, then the next two being wide open touchdowns.

Still, I thought I was in the game as I drove at the end of the first half..thinking "I am down by 14 here (14-28 at the time I think), so if I can score here and get the ball back at half I can be in this game. Instead, I throw a fade route and your DB make a superman play for an INT. To make it worse, I get hands on you and you still run 101 yards back for the TD...now I am down 14-35, desperation kicks in and I have to open up my playbook. One really bad throw by me, and two "c'mon seriously" interceptions later, I am a goner. Not that I could stop your offense anyway, they just didn't have to play.:)

21. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I am dreading any more user games.:) GT may be licking their chops.

22. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, it was crazy how this game went...I get up 14-0, you drive for a nice score then BAM!, KR for TD...It's REALLY weird that I got two KR's for TD's tonight b/c I haven't had any in this dynasty. NONE.

Anyway, then after that KR for a TD you score again then BAM! Another KR for a TD by my true frosh TE who is probably about an 80SPD and weighs about 260. I'm not sure if you were pooch kicking that one or not but it def. backfired...I was SHOCKED to get ONE TD off a KR, much less two, with one coming from my 3rd string TE...OMG.

Whatever success you had, it was immediately followed by a big play from my guys...Just like the 50 yard TD run from Calhoun. I think you had just scored before that or something. And yes, that INT in the endzone that I took back 101 yards for a TD was a thing of beauty. That was the game breaker for sure. If you had scored then it's a 7 point game and you got the ball to start the 2nd half.

Denard is going to be really nice for you in non-user games. Him and Brigham are a nice combo. It's your D that has to be upgraded.

Anyway, it def. wasn't Army's night. I can't believe I only threw the ball 4 times.

23. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Don't worry, we aren't THAT good :D

24. jello1717

:partynanas:

25. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Haha, but keep in mind that my team was very overmatched against a A+ A+ A+ OU. I threw the ball last night more than I ever have in a game with Army. Unless he gets hurt, Denard is a 1000 yard rusher.