Season 3 Scores ......

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Apr 21, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Season 3 Scores ......

post them here.

2. theSANDMAN215

UCONN: 41
    #24 Marshall: 51

Passing ... Ira Fulmore (SO): 16/24/203 .. 3 TDs, 1 INT
    Rushing ... Nick Gutierrez (FR): 35 - 218, 1 TD
    Receiving ... Nick Guiterrez (FR): 3 - 81, 1 TD

damn UCONN's QB had 6 TDs passing. They would not go away. In the first half they owned my zone, so I had to switch to man in the second half and it paid off. A huge pick in the endzone in the 3rd quarter.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Western Michigan drops their opener at the hands of Michigan State by the score of 38-34. The two teams combined for 826 yards of total offense, as defense was nowhere to be found (only 1 turnover -- a Michigan State interception). The Broncos had the ball and were driving late in the 4th quarter, only to come up 4 yards short of the endzone as time expired. This game will not deter the Broncos, however, as the team remains positive: "We have got to work out our defense, but we are excited for what the rest of this season holds".

Western Michigan has a bye in week two.

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Tough loss to South Carolina - came down to a red zone that I couldn't finish off.

My offense looks shaky at best, pathetic at worst.

Could be a long season.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I had a pretty good game with Texas A&M.

Rice 24
    TAMU 18

My true frosh QB threw it to everyone but his receivers. I had to pull him and put the So back in. There is a QB controversy brewing in Houston.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Ohio 42
    Wyoming 28

Lead for most of the game. Wyoming put up a ton of yards on my defense but had some costly turnovers. Managed a 106 yard pick 6 and a kick off return by my super speedy FR(RS) running back. Looking forward to playing Northwestern at home next week!

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    What is your HBs speed? 93 or lower?

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Not sure off the top of my head. Are there rules here for that too like OFFL? I didnt see any but if there is I will check and make the appropriate changes.

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, 93 spd limit.

10. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Bowling Green -- 27
    Virginia Tech -- 24

Had to really use my whole playbook for this game. Virginia Tech was close to winning this one. Overall the game was real fun. Glad I have a good RB, if I ever lose him to injury I will be in deep trouble. Looking forward to my U vs U games.

11. theSANDMAN215

that should be just about everyone.

I'll log on in a minute and check.

great job guys.

12. theSANDMAN215

#22 Marshall: 21
    Wisconsin: 33

Man. Their defense was just too good for me. I could not run the ball at all, which forced me into passing and my QB was not ready. Their damn QB played like Joe Montana (32/37 for 387 yards).

Passing ... Ira Fullmore (SO): 12/24/141, 1 TD, 3 INTs
    Rushing ... Nick Gutiereez (FR): 9-52
    Receiving ... Scott Tanner (r-FR): 4-109, 1 TD
    Defense ... Ryan Drew (SO): 16 Tackles, 8 TFL, 3 Sacks

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Week 2

Northwestern 32
    Ohio 29

Really let this one get away. As in our first game at Wyoming, Northwestern outgained the Bobcats by a substanial amount. But, with some timely plays and turnovers, Ohio was up double digits throughout the game. But it wasnt to be as Northwestern scored a TD with 25 seconds remaining to go up three. Ohio was in field goal range with 10 seconds remaining, but our young QB tried to be a hero and forced a pass down the middle, which was deflected and picked off. Disappointing loss but one to learn from.

Oh yeah, about my restart. My one-year-old finally noticed the green lights on the xbox and decided to push it during my initial game. Luckily it was only about 2 minutes into the first quarter.

14. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Bowling Green 17
    Memphis 34

Wow, got killed. Couldn't catch anything on offense or defense. 4 drops by WRs, 5 pass deflects (dropped INTs). This will be a long season.

15. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Bowling Green -- 23
    Pitt-- 58

OUCH(n), I think I have the real Bowling Green team now. What happen to my 13-1 team.

16. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Haha, reality!

I am going to get my game in tonight at some point.

17. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Western Michigan killed North Texas on the road this week by the score of 41-7. North Texas took the opening kickoff and drove down the field in under a minute to take the early 7-0 lead, and it looked like Western Michigan was going to have their work cut out if they wanted to win this one. However, over 600 yards of offense later, the WMU Broncos had demolished the Mean Green.

There were some big plays in this game. One of my wide receivers had 5 catches for like 160 yards, maybe more, and 3 touchdowns which all came on long plays. However, don't let this mislead you, as he broke through an arm tackle on a curl route for one, was wide open on a slant for another, and I forget how he scored on the other. Another of my wide receivers took a great throw and took it the distance for almost 60 yards. My tight end had 9 catches for around 130 yards. My halfback had 21 carries for somewhere around 150 yards, including a couple of big runs. It was just that kind of day for the Broncos offense, despite 3 turnovers (INT's).

Anyway, next week Western Michigan has another game, this time at home (I think?) against a 2-0 Akron Zips squad.

18. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Southern Miss wins over the Ohio Bobcats. A fun user game, good football, good conversation, good times. Interceptions killed the Bobcats, and a grinding Golden Eagle running game ate up too much time for a comeback.

Looking forward to rematches here or elsewhere, Recchem.

19. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Sounds like a great game. Having played recchem and knowing the kind of player that Raz is, this one lived up to [my] hype. Nicely done guys!

20. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Raz beat me down tonight with that I formation. He knew it was my birthday but I was the one handing out the gifts, throwing 4 picks before pulling my JR QB. That HB of yours is a stud and will be unstopable by the time he's a junior. Good game and good luck the rest of the way!

21. theSANDMAN215

I just got in guys. I have to go do a project then I should have us advanced around 7:30 8:00 est. Sorry for the minor delay.

22. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Western Michigan 53, Toledo 46

Good battle between Colemanchu and I, but there were a lot of mistakes due to how shitty these teams are! It was a fun game for sure though.

23. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Not only mistakes by the users but also the ref's as I received a free 2 points and the ball after a goofy safety. This game was all about offense though as we combined for 900 yards passing and I believe over 1500 total yards (with return yards).

24. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

My only beef with the safety was that it was a user pick, and really swung the momentum in my favor. Shit happens though!

BTW man I was pretty sure you were going to onside kick that one, but I really appreciate the heads up either way. Classy move!

25. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Bowling Green--44
    Northern Illinois--41

After going down 0-20 in the first quarter, I was able to make a comeback and get out to a 10 point lead. But of course NI would make a charge in the 4th to come back and tie the game up at 41. I was able to put together a drive with about a minute to go and get in FG range to hit the game winning FG as time expired. I have had enough of my starting QB, I now have my backup playing who is a 68ovr. Things should hopefully be looking up as I finally get a home game after being on the road for the first four weeks of the season.